NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Packers have no shot playing this pathetic zone defense. Like seriously wtf is Capers thinking.

• cy1985

Let’s get TY Montgomery some catches at least please and more Cobb.

• Daybo

This is giving me flashbacks to 49ers falcons NFC championship 2012-13 season, Falcons went up 17-0 in 2nd quarter and 49ers came all the way back. This is an entirely different game but I would never count out Aaron Rodgers so we just gotta wait and see.

• zline34

@Daybo said...

This is giving me flashbacks to 49ers falcons NFC championship 2012-13 season, Falcons went up 17-0 in 2nd quarter and 49ers came all the way back. This is an entirely different game but I would never count out Aaron Rodgers so we just gotta wait and see.

I got 100 % Ryan, but I get scared of Rodgers when he’s down, he can put up 300 yards in the 2nd half alone.

• Therec

@Daybo said...

Nope. I know it’s a better team, but I keep getting flashbacks to the NYG game and am not going to ever doubt Aaron Rodgers ability again.

• marker0357

Pack moving the ball. not too worry about the offense. more worried that they can’t stop ATL

• Ipt007

@Daybo said...

But 1 guy has a broke leg, 1 guy has broke ribs, 1 guy just did something to his leg. He’s going to get points for sure, but Falcons going to eat. Pick 6 or strip sack td. Hes gotta force it now.

• sunchips666

if the packers dont score on this drive they are so fucked

• cy1985

Is that TY on the field guys?

• sunchips666

@cy1985 said...

Is that TY on the field guys?

yea hes out there

• cy1985

Looks like he’s ok. That’s good.

• lfn1992

Falcons WR getting like 5 yard cushions. Dom needs to fix that now in order to have a chance.

• munco

Packers could easily have 10 points but instead they’re down 17 – 0 and the falcons have the ball again

• cy1985

I want an Austin Hooper bomb. That would make my day.

• Dirt_Lavert

Freeman a non factor in this game :/

• rog11sm

I always thought a fumble recovery on the one and then rolled into the endzone should be a safety

• Ipt007

Atleast Freeman getting touches. Gabriel going to have 2 or less catches. Hopefully 1 is a bomb.

• Messiah717

How does Green Bay not recover that?

• Dirt_Lavert

Coleman legit 3 down back. Good sign blount get 80% of the touches today too lol

• Daybo

Packers need a TD before half and they get 2nd half kick then we have a game still.

• whitemamba86

to the guy who said falcons d was a bad play lol. looks like u already lost ur money today

• cy1985

@whitemamba86 said...

to the guy who said falcons d was a bad play lol. looks like u already lost ur money today

Green Bay can score quickly.

• whitemamba86

@cy1985 said...

Green Bay can score quickly.

so…… falcons will outscore every other d today and is the cheapest.

• zline34

@whitemamba86 said...

so…… falcons will outscore every other d today and is the cheapest.

I got Falcons too but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Still another half to play.

• achesley711

I have just Ryan Julio Sanu Coleman and Falcons D from this game…could be looking at a sweat.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.