NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Messiah717

Cook 1 Rec for 5 yds. Yikes!

• munco

@sunchips666 said...

freeman should get a lot of work second half

tymonty looks like the bust of the day for sure, over 50% owned in the quarter milly. unless he gets some lucky screens hes not even gonna break 5 pts lol

Yeah Montgomery is looking like my lu killer since freeman got going and will likely get a lot of touches in the second half

• Ipt007

Rodgers gotta realize Jordy isn’t his only target.

• Daybo

Falcons on a mission this year, they really deserve it 51 years and no super bowl title

• munco

@Therec said...

Cook is coming in at a close 2nd. Only 1 catch in the 1st half.

Oh forgot about him. He’s killing my LUs too

• cy1985

Austin Hooper stats better than Cook so far. I still believe Hooper will get a TD somehow.

• lfn1992

It will be interesting when Rodgers ends up with 3 TDs and over 300+ yards how many of the the “no Ryan, no cash” crowd continues to show up

• Ipt007

Whats the O/U points for GB? 21? I doubt they even go for a FG in the 2H.

• Therec

@lfn1992 said...

It will be interesting when Rodgers ends up with 3 TDs and over 300+ yards how many of the the “no Ryan, no cash” crowd continues to show up

Matt Ryan already almost has that in the 1st half. You think he’s going to roll over and die in the 2nd half?

• Messiah717

@lfn1992 said...

Yeah, they’re waiting for the fourth quarter and 38-0 to really start playing.

• lfn1992

@Therec said...

Matt Ryan already almost has that in the 1st half. You think he’s going to roll over and die in the 2nd half?

It has happened before.

• weaponX

Anyone know what Packers ML for live betting is? Just curious.

• munco

Hope GB can make it at least somewhat interesting

• sunchips666

good chance cook will be fine tho since they will throw all second half

• Authentk

Where is the guy who said Atlanta would underperform today?

• Daybo

Packers looked lost out there and Falcons looked like super bowl champs

• Messiah717

@Authentk said...

Where is the guy who said Atlanta would underperform today?

Crying in his cheese.

• Daybo

Falcons looking to avenge that playoff loss to packers several years ago

• Messiah717

The thing about the Falcons defense is that they’re very quick. Add to the fact that Green Bay doesn’t have a running game it’s making life easier on them.

• Tammy409

@Daybo said...

Falcons D has a chance to get 5-6 points maybe which at 2200 on DK if you hit other players because of the salary saved could work out, that being said if pats D gets 15 yeah probably screwed

Don’t they have considerably more? N.E’s DST had very little last week and seems not much last time out vs. The Steelers. I’ll take ATL in the D’ battle.

• Therec

@Messiah717 said...

Crying in his cheese.

Hey now he was half right. He said both teams would underperform. It’s just his Packers are the only ones listening to him.

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Pity anyone who drafted Packers or Falcons D today

Falcs D is ok so far with 15

Prob finish with 9-10

• Daybo

@Tammy409 said...

Don’t they have considerably more? N.E’s DST had very little last week and seems not much last time out vs. The Steelers. I’ll take ATL in the D’ battle.

To be fair I said that at the very beginning of the game before the ATL blowout started

• cy1985

If Monty gets 10 points in the second half, I’ll be the happiest guy on earth.

• JimKronlund

I need Geronimo Allison to get some action.
    Is that too much to ask? Is he out? Or just because no GB field time?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.