NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lloydjv1

Cobb finally.

• Ipt007

Look he does exist. That slot corner though is working him all game.

• lfn1992

As a Ripkowski owner that was awesome

• sunchips666

lol i like how he didnt wanna waste time with a challenge, at this point everyone just wants the game to end

• murphstahoe

There is a huge pack with the same lineup in front of me in my GPP – the only difference is I have Montgomery and they have freeman. Doh. Well, they have falcons and I have Gabriel.

I have steelers d and they have an RB that isn’t Bell. Need 2 pick 6’s

• Ipt007

Come on cobb

• lloydjv1

At least Rip didnt fumble that one.

• Messiah717

Rodgers stupidity.

• lfn1992

That facemask might put Rodgers over 300 passing lol

• Ipt007

LOL. yep

• cru265

Blount or lewis

• murphstahoe

Falcons should decline that, let Green Bay score, get the ball back and start running clock. Get out of this in one piece

• lfn1992

Damn !PI

• Ipt007

@cru265 said...

Blount or lewis

I have some white and more blount.

• sunchips666

@cru265 said...

Blount or lewis

depends how ur lineups are doing, if u need to catch up always go with the lower owned guy which should be blount in this case

• cru265

I have 4 players in the next game: Lewis hogan Edelman Bennett or Blount brown Bennett Jesse James ???

• lfn1992

YESSSSS

• Messiah717

Cook!

• lloydjv1

Ah cook with a nice garbage td. .

• Ipt007

dammit. 40% and full fade.

• Therec

Yay Cook! You’re worth your money finally!

• Messiah717

Not that it matters but why go Michael there?

• munco

I’m dead. Montgomery in 90% of my LUs

• murphstahoe

No Ryan no cash? Rogers has 27.

Assuredly some Pitt/ne stack wins this

• lloydjv1

Sitting at 100 in the DK Front Four with bell, blount, Hogan and james left.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.