NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, January 22nd
    3:05 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 60
    6:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chunkybangles

The Hogan and Rogers show… it’s great when you can limit the superstars, but doesn’t really work when you just let the other guys run wide open, haha

• murphstahoe

Holy hogan

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Mmmmm Hogan

• tsteeves

Forget DeAngelo, Hogan’s the nuts today

• lloydjv1

Man i needed that. I faded mitchell and Bennett all over for Hogan. Dumb luck.

• Therec

Holy BEEP hogan!

• Ipt007

Yes baby. Only sucky thing is 1 LU has Bell in it too. Lets go baby. Brady at 16 already..

• JimKronlund

@amanuel777 said...

I like Lev Bell a lot, but this whole stutter-step shit is becoming old.

I like the stutter step its just the announcers and their constant awe like they have never seen it before.

• murphstahoe

I hate the pats

• Messiah717

Hogan!!!!!

• Therec

Question since I’m semi-new to these forums. What is the policy on swearing? I have a tendency to swear when I get excited but I don’t want to violate the rules.

• Gheag2014

Gg went Mitchell over hogan

• lloydjv1

@murphstahoe said...

I hate the pats

I do too but have to go wjere the points are in DFS.

• lloydjv1

I just want to see bell go off.

• Messiah717

8th out of 47058. If I went Sanu instead of Gabriel I’d be in first. Oh the pain.

• Messiah717

Bell is done.

• Ipt007

nm what I said about DeAngelo’s usage. Bell is done. You see his face after that carry?

• chunkybangles

@Gheag2014 said...

Gg went Mitchell over hogan

Could be worse, still going to safely win cash games and should min cash GPP’s, but went Lewis/Edelman/Bennett and steelers D thinking they could get some sacks/fumbles and any points against them would be from my guys… oops. Didn’t see Hulk Hogan going nuts, oh well still plenty of time left and doubt any DST is going to be very high.

• jamesfishing

Any source on bell being done or just guessing after that carry?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jamesfishing said...

Guessing but he definitely looked done.

• lloydjv1

Glad i have James in so many lineups. Beating Hooper

• Therec

@chunkybangles said...

Could be worse, still going to safely win cash games and should min cash GPP’s, but went Lewis/Edelman/Bennett and steelers D thinking they could get some sacks/fumbles and any points against them would be from my guys… oops. Didn’t see Hulk Hogan going nuts, oh well still plenty of time left and doubt any DST is going to be very high.

What did the falcons DST end up with?

• lloydjv1

@jamesfishing said...

Maybe Tomlin is playing.the Belicheat game. Bell playing possum maybe. One can only hope.

• chunkybangles

@jamesfishing said...

Didn’t realize it was his groin, they said it was an ankle at first. Really hard to do much cutting with an injured groin. Also Deangelo is somewhat of a plug and play back in terms of Bell’s style so unless he is able to get a shot in his junk at halftime to make him 90%+ better they will likely let Deangelo take the reigns.

• Messiah717

Deangelo is going to get another one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler