Oakland at Arizona—10:00ET

Saturday August 13th

Seattle at Kansas City—4:30ET
    Indianapolis at Buffalo—7:00ET
    Dallas at Los Angeles—8:00ET
    San Diego at Tennessee—8:00ET

Sunday August 14th

Houston at San Francisco—7:00ET

Let’s get the discussion going. I see a lot of really good value plays at $5500 on DraftKings. I’m calling it right now, the winner of the $3 GPP will have exactly $500 in salary left over.

Who do you guys like? I’ll have an article up later about how to research plus my thought on GB/IND (fade) and then another article next week breaking down the Thursday slate.

I’m guessing DK will do SUN-THU, THU-Only, FRI-Only (already posted), SAT-Only and probably nothing for the Sunday game. Sorry, HOU/SF fans.

P.S. Don’t forget that FantasyDraft is offering preseason starting on Thursday and hopefully we can talk a few of the other sites into running contests as well.

• MattNielsen89

Fuck me. Denver D going off. Literally was a 6:59 switch haha. I hate DFS sometimes. Stupid tampering with LU.

• Ipt007

GD, West Vultures Dixons TD.

• bluesunday1287

@MattNielsen89 said...

Fuck me. Denver D going off. Literally was a 6:59 switch haha. I hate DFS sometimes. Stupid tampering with LU.

Always go with your gut..

• MattNielsen89

Terrance West 2 TDs. Yikes.

• Ipt007

Hopefully Dixon going to get all the late game run

• bluesunday1287

Had lynch at QB all week.. Switched to Grayson. Foolish I’m sure

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bluesunday1287 said...

Had lynch at QB all week.. Switched to Grayson. Foolish I’m sure

doesn’t Lynch have zero so far?

• bluesunday1287

@slpanthers24 said...

doesn’t Lynch have zero so far?

So far so good.. :)

• Ipt007

Man, Williams for the Jets got almost zero run.

• jeffgo33

Back to the drawing board. A lot of “can’t miss” guys missed by a mile.

• KindGuy

Ugh CJ Spiller is already in the dog house. And it’s freakin week 1 of the preseason……

• joshshafe

Needed that TD from Gaffney. Looking good here, except that beautiful goose egg from Burton. Had him in both of my lineups, but I guess I’m happier to get a 0 from a tight end than another position. Broncos D is dominating, too…that helps.

• MattNielsen89

Damn, you literally could have played anyone, and as long as you played Denver D, you’d probably cash. Beat night for the first night of Preseason.

• KindGuy

Thought Marqis Lee would get more run here in the 4th. Looks like his roster spot is safe.

• KindGuy

PLEASE PUT IN CJ SPILLER.

• MattNielsen89

How bad are people’s LU LOL??? I have a terrible LU, and am 8k in the Birdie. Literally a terrible LU. I gotta scroll through and see who some of these people even played. I have a couple 0-2 pt guys (Burton, Dom Williams, Braverman) and still have more than some people? And I played Wentz lol. Jokes on me I suppose.

• KindGuy

Beat writer on Twitter said CJ Spiller is done for the night. Ughhh. Thought he needed to prove himself. Also picked Ravens d/st instead of Broncos or Patriots smh.

• TommyWantWingy33

@MattNielsen89 said...

How bad are people’s LU LOL??? I have a terrible LU, and am 8k in the Birdie. Literally a terrible LU. I gotta scroll through and see who some of these people even played. I have a couple 0-2 pt guys (Burton, Dom Williams, Braverman) and still have more than some people? And I played Wentz lol. Jokes on me I suppose.

Yep mine are all trash lol don’t even wanna look at them.

• ataggart

Should have spent 10 pages debating which defense to pick because that’s 75% of the battle in pre season dfs.

I faded the Broncos thinking they would be highly owned (correct) on name value but that its a total crap shoot for pre season defenses so I would rather not own the higher owned ones. SMH.

• KindGuy

Gonna need Brissett to somehow make Value here.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn u would think Lynch would get to do something instead of just handing off. WTF

• MattNielsen89

I need the Bears to put up something.. This is terrible. Broncos D needs to get knocked down some. Can’t believe I’m even close to cashing with this LU lol

• bstreich9

I have 36 and 27, thanks to Robinson from ATL being my only guy in double digits….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

somehow my 79.06 is doing ok. Nothing terrific but it’s cashing.

• Drew52786

Who do people like for tomorrow?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.