Oakland at Arizona—10:00ET

Saturday August 13th

Seattle at Kansas City—4:30ET
    Indianapolis at Buffalo—7:00ET
    Dallas at Los Angeles—8:00ET
    San Diego at Tennessee—8:00ET

Sunday August 14th

Houston at San Francisco—7:00ET

Let’s get the discussion going. I see a lot of really good value plays at $5500 on DraftKings. I’m calling it right now, the winner of the $3 GPP will have exactly $500 in salary left over.

Who do you guys like? I’ll have an article up later about how to research plus my thought on GB/IND (fade) and then another article next week breaking down the Thursday slate.

I’m guessing DK will do SUN-THU, THU-Only, FRI-Only (already posted), SAT-Only and probably nothing for the Sunday game. Sorry, HOU/SF fans.

P.S. Don’t forget that FantasyDraft is offering preseason starting on Thursday and hopefully we can talk a few of the other sites into running contests as well.

• tylerhabeck

These games need to start before I make another Hill/Boehringer lineup

• vikingcrown

deleted

• tylerhabeck

@vikingcrown said...

Is anyone goin with a starter tonight? I’m thinking of going with Gio in a few LU’s, anyone wanna talk me down?

He’ll probably get more time than Hill, I’m just thinking they probably already know what they have in him. Can’t imagine he’ll play more than a few series, and he’s not really a goal line guy.

• Thomas21

Any thoughts on Sterling Shepard? Am I wrong to think he’ll play a little more than the experienced 1s so he can get used to the game feel?

• dds2190

McKinnon is going to be active right?

• tylerhabeck

@dds2190 said...

McKinnon is going to be active right?

Yeah, and he’ll probably do some awesome stuff. But I assume Asiata will get the goal line work.

• stephenly

Weather scaring anybody away from Det/Pit?

• tylerhabeck

@stephenly said...

(double post)

• tylerhabeck

@stephenly said...

I’m keeping an eye on it via Twitter. Seems like scattered storms throughout the night. If the game is delayed, I’ll probably fade most if not all players. It’s not worth the risk for a potential zero, right?

• MarvG

I’m an Arizona Cardinal fan, Jaron Brown is always a pre season stud. He is the must play guy from our team.

• finsup613

is det/pit the game in most danger? i just saw a report that gb/cle has a %60 chance of storms while the others were at 30 n 40?

• kkrogs01

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: MLB

Zenner or Washington?

• finsup613

washington

• petraccj

I live 35 mins from Giants stadium and winds are howling, just lost power for a minute…

• finsup613

@sethayates said...

My Article for tonight is posted. Give me about an hour or two and I’ll come back and rank my top options at each position

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-preseason-friday-august-12th-1389277

@sethayates rankings posted yet?

• Sax0

Are we fading Landry AND Nassib because of weather?

• magicfan101

@Sax0 said...

Are we fading Landry AND Nassib because of weather?

not me

• finsup613

i am in cash

• fifapete

IM STARTING NASSIB

• psap

@SethWalderNYDN “says rain/thunder coming ; Stadium instructing fans to head inside”

• magicfan101

Omar Kelly Verified account ‏@OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago East Rutherford, NJ

Looks like this Dolphins vs. Giants preseason game will be delayed by lightning in the area.

• twolves41

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Jeff Janis out

http://gnb.247sports.com/Bolt/Green-Bay-Packers-Final-injury-report-for-game-vs-Browns—46729019

• magicfan101

i,m having second thoughts the weather forecst looks pretty scary 45% T storms through the night

• bolu

I thought NYG was a good contrarian option but could be a long delay.

• bolu

Steelers are an excellent option

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler