Oakland at Arizona—10:00ET

Saturday August 13th

Seattle at Kansas City—4:30ET
    Indianapolis at Buffalo—7:00ET
    Dallas at Los Angeles—8:00ET
    San Diego at Tennessee—8:00ET

Sunday August 14th

Houston at San Francisco—7:00ET

Let’s get the discussion going. I see a lot of really good value plays at $5500 on DraftKings. I’m calling it right now, the winner of the $3 GPP will have exactly $500 in salary left over.

Who do you guys like? I’ll have an article up later about how to research plus my thought on GB/IND (fade) and then another article next week breaking down the Thursday slate.

I’m guessing DK will do SUN-THU, THU-Only, FRI-Only (already posted), SAT-Only and probably nothing for the Sunday game. Sorry, HOU/SF fans.

P.S. Don’t forget that FantasyDraft is offering preseason starting on Thursday and hopefully we can talk a few of the other sites into running contests as well.

• Pickle29

@hobbes2d said...

Paxton Lynch is also really bad too. So that might not be a bad play.

Don’t forget about Trevor Siemian, who might be the worst of them all.

• sethayates

@BIF said...

Do we know who is playing for Eagles at RB?

Heard Barner may not play but can’t verify

So there is this:

Conor Myles ‏@MylesNFL 37m37 minutes ago
    @SethayatesDFS I’ve just been told he’s active for tonight’s game. Going to receive bulk of the carries.

https://twitter.com/MylesNFL/status/763826382514380800

Jeff McLaneVerified account
    ‏@Jeff_McLane Jeff McLane Retweeted Sean Woolford
    Yes. Quad injury. What I can’t understand is that so many care. BTW, sounds like a warm up decision.

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/763832839238397952

• crazylox2001

Hey Seth woukd you go with a wr for rb in flex?

• phieagles

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

Booker or Braverman?

• Frustrated

Sounds like we’ll know more during warmups about Berner, If he does play that probably screws up Cedric O’Neal’s carries I would assume Marshall will still get his expected load.

• mchin1027

Regardless of how my lineup turns out, this was actually some of the most fun I’ve had playing DFS – following all these beat reporters to figure out many carries a 4th string RB is gonna get is amazing.

Big thanks to Seth for that amazing write-up.

• Thomas21

Should we just play O’Neil, Barner, and Marshall and get all of the carries for the game?

• vikingcrown

Is everyone avoiding the NE QB situation for GPP or am i missing a huge opportunity there?

• BIF

@sethayates said...

So there is this:

@SethayatesDFS I’ve just been told he’s active for tonight’s game. Going to receive bulk of the carries.

Yes. Quad injury. What I can’t understand is that so many care. BTW, sounds like a warm up decision.

Thanks Seth…..I think

I’m rolling with Barner

• theleafnode

FWIW, I’m seeing on the twitters some writers indicating that Garrett Grayson is going to play most of the game for NO. I’m new to this preseason research, so not sure how much stock to take in it. I’ll have at least one team with Grayson on it, and I’m considering pivoting most of my Colt McCoy shares to Grayson.

• theleafnode

@sethayates said...

So there is this:

Yep…moved over to Barner, but left a couple of Marshall in there.

• theleafnode

@theleafnode said...

FWIW, I’m seeing on the twitters some writers indicating that Garrett Grayson is going to play most of the game for NO. I’m new to this preseason research, so not sure how much stock to take in it. I’ll have at least one team with Grayson on it, and I’m considering pivoting most of my Colt McCoy shares to Grayson.

Here’s one reputable source: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/763813752361799681

• rock

With Barner looking healthy, is he a better play than Marshall?
    Thanks

• jeffgo33

Is Garoppolo still a good play, or will he be out of the game early now that he’s the “starter” tonight?

• theleafnode

Grayson getting a long look tonight is on rotoworld now. He’ll probably be highly owned now.

• wilsonda1

Seth – if I have Marshall & West at RB already, for CASH game Flex would you take Hardy WR or Tyler Gaffney RB ?

• bolu

@Thomas21 said...

Should we just play O’Neil, Barner, and Marshall and get all of the carries for the game?

I wouldn’t with the opportunities elsewhere like Dominique Williams for NYJ. Gus Johnson is a good contrarian choice

• mchin1027

Eagles twitter account confirms Barner is active tonight

• bolu

@vikingcrown said...

Is everyone avoiding the NE QB situation for GPP or am i missing a huge opportunity there?

Brissett is a good contrarian play. Grayson was my pick as the QB most likely to play 2/3 of the game even when Brees was expected to start. Ian Rapoport doesn’t think Brees will play tho.

• bolu

Khiry Robinson hasn’t been confirmed out yet. If he plays it would hurt Williams value. Booker in Denver is a good choice. They only have 5 RBs and he’s a rookie.

• phieagles

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

which WAS receiver, Ross or Grant?

• crazylox2001

Grayson or grap gpp?

• theleafnode

Both. Make two lineups.

• theleafnode

@crazylox2001 said...

Grayson or grap gpp?

Grayson to play most of the game.

• crazylox2001

@theleafnode said...

Both. Make two lineups.

Can’t make two lineups live in bama

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).