San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jeffgo33

God, I hope Williams climbs out of the doghouse and back onto the field for the 4th.

• VRod305

Solid zeros from Williams and Shepard.

• jlouis257

The “Byrd” is the Word.. lol.. Dude is fast..

• Syzltuth

This was my first preseason slate and I think I learned a lot. Managed to make a small amount of money and learned from it so that’s good. Only scored 51 points with only 3 guys in double digits. Everyone else was under 5 points and 2 zeroes. Very different from regular season, lol. Thanks to everyone here for the chat and info and it’ll be a fun season grinding it out.

• Dfspacman

2moros slate will be hella difficult, too many uncertainties

• Stangs13

I’m really struggling to find news but I’ll be honest I’m not the best at twitter

• ThatCanadianKid

wide receiver is hard tomorrow

• djjoeyg

Glad I didn’t pass on the HOF slate. l finished 231 out of 10,294, 41 out of 12,244 (the free contest) and 6th out of 294. So much information to process for tonight’s slate, the smaller one was kinda nice.

• heyfeefellskee

@djjoeyg said...

Glad I didn’t pass on the HOF slate. l finished 231 out of 10,294, 41 out of 12,244 (the free contest) and 6th out of 294. So much information to process for tonight’s slate, the smaller one was kinda nice.

nice work, what was your lineup?

• djjoeyg

I had slight variations but they all had Byrd, Rico, Rod Smith, Gabbert….. and Wendall Williams with a fat 0

• crumbler81

What do y’all think about Jamaal Williams at RB for the Packers? Solid pick for tonight or dive deeper into the depth chart?

• ItzJamesFTW

@crumbler81 said...

What do y’all think about Jamaal Williams at RB for the Packers? Solid pick for tonight or dive deeper into the depth chart?

He’s likely to enter as the Packers #2 this year. I like Aaron Jones a little bit more since he is a pass catching back as well. But Mays will get work too. I think all three in the end put up around the same 2-3 points. One will probably score a TD but impossible to predict which. Jamaal will likely be the first back to get carries though.

• Dfspacman

• Damp_Toaster

Its hard to say how much time he will get but as a Vikings fan it’s unlikely he will get many looks. Last year he only got a couple targets and that’s it. I’d recommend going somewhere else at WR tonight. Anyone got any plays they like?

• Dfspacman

@Damp_Toaster said...

Its hard to say how much time he will get but as a Vikings fan it’s unlikely he will get many looks. Last year he only got a couple targets and that’s it. I’d recommend going somewhere else at WR tonight. Anyone got any plays they like?

Michael Floyd, Caroo, Agholor, Boyle

• elgambino

WR Targets for me for tonight — pick your top 3:

A. Carr (NE)
    T. Davis (GB)
    C. Henderson (DEN)
    L. Carroo (MIA)
    J. Grant (MIA)
    T. Lewis (NO)
    R. Higgins (CLE)

It’s tough for me, but I’d say Carr, Henderson, Carroo.

• IronMonkey415

Gunslinger Colt McCoy
    Leonard Fournette
    Marqise Lee

Going with those 3 tonight.

• sig331

Isn’t Carlos Henderson injured?

Based on Seth Yates column… I’m having trouble verifying.

• heyfeefellskee

Guys I like:

RB: Brian Hill (ATL), Rex Burkhead (NEP), Samaje Perine (WAS), De’Angelo Henderson (DEN)

WR: Devin Lucien (NEP), Michael Floyd (MIN), Robert Davis (WAS)

• al3b3d3v

going in with some variation of strictly dickly GPP, qb: Sanchez or Hundley Rb: Cook, Fournette, Kamara, Clement, WR: Agholor,Jakeem Grant, Jeff Janis, Zay Jones, Cody Latimer, Caroo. TE: Saubert and i like HEUERMAN from Denver Kicker: pickem Defense: I like Washington and Miami but really, pickem

• elgambino

@sig331 said...

Isn’t Carlos Henderson injured?

I haven’t seen anything, however, I didn’t buy Yates’ content. I assume any injury confusion is around his struggles with the altitude. I think he should be a full-go, as this game is in Chicago.

• sig331

@elgambino said...

I haven’t seen anything, however, I didn’t buy Yates’ content. I assume any injury confusion is around his struggles with the altitude. I think he should be a full-go, as this game is in Chicago.

Cool. That’s all I’m seeing as well.

• Dfspacman

Who’s today Byrd? He was a game changer yesterday

• Dfspacman

Redskins are quite banged up, could grant be the play? Also I think the Browns are taking this preseason seriously, so maybe we could look at their receiving core and RB’s

• Syzltuth

Trying to figure out my flex spot. Too many names to consider, it’s making my head explode lol. I’m liking the pats d tonight. The two teams held joint practices this week and the jags were getting abused regularly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).