San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

Sammy Watkins was traded to the Rams? Wow!

• djjoeyg

Zek 6 game suspension, Jordan Matthews traded to the bills and Watkins goes to Rams to slowly die. Crazy Friday in the NFL

• ldubble

Yikes! Every team has two kickers in competition except Pittsburgh who might not score much and Kansas City but Santos is hurt and probably won’t play. Kicker is sure gonna be fun tonight

• ThatCanadianKid

why are you guys so high on engram?

• ripking

Anybody think Tyreke hill could get some points today since his qb will play the first quarter?

• Damp_Toaster

Been hearing Gehrig Dieter has developed a nice rapport with Mahomes. Might be a nice WR to play tonight

• Hmoney

Thinking about a little double rookie TE action. Engram and OJ Howard, they’re both studs and sub-par QBs check down a lot. Any thoughts?

• WidumBoise

@elgambino said...

Anyone worried about Hunter having a repeat of Streater’s performance tonight? Lots of camp buzz and yet… I worry about what his production will see. I feel like Ayers will get more targets. 2nd year prospect who was hidden on the depth chart last year, still stashed pretty deep. I think Hunter has greater TD potential but think he’s boom or bust.

Ayy I toss muh hands up in the Ayer

Ay

AYERS

• sig331

@Damp_Toaster said...

Been hearing Gehrig Dieter has developed a nice rapport with Mahomes. Might be a nice WR to play tonight

Saw that all KC QBs are getting one quarter.

• ThatCanadianKid

who wil be the giants best receiver tonight? i like powe

• finsup613

me2, just scared of engram getting the rz looks

• YourWorld

CJ Spiller will make you some cash tonight guys. He is the 4th RB on the depth chart for the Chiefs. Too talented to ignore. I think I will have 100% of some Spiller tonight. :)

• Dfspacman

is Aj Mcarron playing a half?
    Ryan Fitzpatrick too?

• AVivier

Looks like it’s not gonna fill on DK and maybe even some overlay.

• finsup613

wish they made some cheap single entries. im stuck playing leagues because i refuse to play max entry contests (more than 3)

• roach62

@AVivier said...

Looks like it’s not gonna fill on DK and maybe even some overlay.

wow..Dk $4 missing 3k with 3 minutes…ouch

• roach62

not much chatter so far…but man that was a terrible throw by Dobbs there, not sure what happened

also..personally happy to see (for DFS) that Engram has been a no show so far at 26% owned clip lol

• roach62

6 straight runs now for Pitt…way to kill Dobbs lol

• Syzltuth

Dobbs bad play of the night, giants d good

• roach62

now Dobbs killing Dobbs lol

• Dfspacman

Dobbs out there nervous, maybe it’s cuz we went heavy on him

• roach62

@Syzltuth said...

Dobbs bad play of the night, giants d good

to be honest…the Steelers coaches arent doing him any favors…

start game off with a run for -1..quick hit of Juju for 4 yards..then incomplete on 3rd…

next series…incomplete SCREEN pass on 1st..followed by 2 runs on 2nd and 3rd..punt..

his 1st INT was just either a terrible throw, or defender hit his arm…no way he was that short

then..come back and give him confidence…with 4 more run plays…

• tarheelsrule44

Dobbs is certainly no Trubisky

• roach62

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Dobbs is certainly no Trubisky

judging by your name..not sure if thats sarcasm, or just trolling…

• roach62

again..dumbass coaching…

2nd and 6…call a delayed draw..wtf?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).