San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tarheelsrule44

@roach62 said...

judging by your name..not sure if thats sarcasm, or just trolling…

Username or not, it’s the truth.

• roach62

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Username or not, it’s the truth.

#2 pick…vs #135 pick…

very astute observation and analysis…

• tarheelsrule44

You mean hall of famer vs practice squad player ^

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

There we go dobbs!

• VRod305

Yeah, so I regret taking Hamilton out.

• Syzltuth

Was wondering where juju was and just saw he’s in concussion protocol

• roach62

@Syzltuth said...

Was wondering where juju was and just saw he’s in concussion protocol

well thats not a good start…although i figured he was more than likely done soon though since he started and was involved early; he looked good in his limited time

• roach62

Travis Rudolph looking good right now too..hopefully he gets some more looks in 3rd quarter…

not sure if Dobbs will play any in 3rd like Jimmy G did last night…or if they go straight to the other rookie nobody knows

• ThatCanadianKid

Evans 14% owned
    For some reason but got 4 receptions and 58 yards 😴😴😴

• Dfspacman

Damn Mccarron done already smh

• elgambino

Really surprised the lack of playing time for McCarron tonight.

• Syzltuth

My lineup is doing absolutely nothing tonight

• ThatCanadianKid

Weird night of preseason

• Syzltuth

Low scoring night, 1st place is only around 65 at the moment

• Dfspacman

Got derel Walker in almost all my lineups, he was a beast in the CFL, thought I should give him a shot lol

• elgambino

I’m just here holding out hope Dieter and Ross Travis go H.A.M. in the 2nd half… oh, and starting research for tomorrow, because tonight’s a lost cause.

• VRod305

Wait, Ross Travis the former Ped State basketball player?

• VRod305

My line ups are in the 20s. Ugh.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Kendrick Bourne saved my night. NOW if I can find the same sleeper tonight and avoid having 2-3 guys with zero points I can win some real money.

• Syzltuth

1st losing night for me, not one td and most of my receivers only got 1 touch and still only missed the cash line by about 7 points

• sox9

I disagree about the edge you get playing preseason fantasy, unless there is a big overlay. It’s a total crapshoot.

• sox9

Either coaches play first team players much longer than expected, or the 4-6th level guys never see more than a couple touches.

• sox9

Will it be Powe or Rudolph or neither? Will it be Hunt or Spiller or neither? Will it be Ayers or Juju (yeah I know he was concussed) or neither. Most often, it is simply neither

• sox9

Engram, OJ Howard or Escobar? No thanks, I’ll wait for the real deal NFL Week 1. Good luck to all who play preseason anyway, hope you hit the big unknown and win!

• elgambino

@sox9 said...

Engram, OJ Howard or Escobar? No thanks, I’ll wait for the real deal NFL Week 1. Good luck to all who play preseason anyway, hope you hit the big unknown and win!

I can understand the mindset. Preseason has much higher variance than regular season. It makes it much more about trying to minimize variance by blocking out noise and looking for volume. Some slates are hard to get a feel for volume, but other spots are easier. I certainly see how people are hesitant to buy-in on preseason slates but an edge is there to be found.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).