San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

You play Gathers maybe every week of both preseason and regular season (I don’t play preseason, but just saying)

• sox9

The guy is a monster

• sox9

like 300 lbs!

• tomac

@sox9 said...

I mean like who would not play Gathers? If you didn’t you probably should not be playing fantasy period.

From the number and tone of your posts, I think maybe you might want to consider it as well.

• sox9

Rams 5 fumbles, whoopsie!

• sox9

know a few guys not making the roster cut

• elgambino

@sox9 said...

yeah Gathers was an easy play, problem is he is proly really highly owned-like 99% or something close?

37% owned in $3 Play Action on DK. Surprised he wasn’t moreso — but I’m sure a few of those entries are Cowboys fans who superstacked for a reason to watch the game.

• sox9

OAK=Defenseless

• sox9

BTW Gathers gonna do to Witten what Dak did to Romo. Gronk is the only TE I would consider over Gathers in regular season fantasy if he gets the starting job in DAL.

• sox9

Matchup proof at 300 lbs of lumbering locomotive power.

• sox9

tomac, won’t do preseason fantasy . I watch it, but won’t play it in fantasy. Too much pure luck involved. Easier to bet black or red in Vegas.

• sox9

I watch for some ideas of really, really late draft picks in my fantasy league—like the last couple rounds. Cooper Kupp is a guy I am watching closely.

• Dfspacman

Thought Crockett was injured

• Syzltuth

@sox9 said...

hey syzltuth, did Kupp get the points for the TD, 6 points? curious as I am not playing

Yes he did, ended up with 11.5 on the night

• Syzltuth

@sox9 said...

yeah Gathers was an easy play, problem is he is proly really highly owned-like 99% or something close?

33% roughly

• Syzltuth

Really wish this last game would end, I’m slowly slipping down and getting near the cash line.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@sox9 said...

tomac, won’t do preseason fantasy . I watch it, but won’t play it in fantasy. Too much pure luck involved. Easier to bet black or red in Vegas.

That’s so NOT true. (the luck part)

• Dfspacman

This usernames that win GPP sometimes are a bit sketchy

• BIF

@escot4 said...

That’s so NOT true. (the luck part)

I’m sooooo happy he found RG – gonna be a long season listening to him

65 know it all posts from a guy that doesn’t even play preseason

• Omahaplayer

@BIF said...

I’m sooooo happy he found RG – gonna be a long season listening to him

65 know it all posts from a guy that doesn’t even play preseason and can’t even find the quote button

dies laughing And here I always thought I had a penchant for talking when nobody was responding…

• 2thDK

So who do we roll the dice with today

• mileyvirus

like Dfspacman….also without an avatar….

• lloydjv1

@2thDK said...

So who do we roll the dice with today

Trying to figure that one out myself. Maybe some kind of SEA stack?

• Dfspacman

Missed the Galloday memo lol

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Missed the Galloday memo lol

Apparently you were the only one based on 47% ownership

I’m 50% but only 1 stacked with Ruddock but I was 80% Trey Pope who is by far the best RB so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).