San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Dfspacman said...

This usernames that win GPP sometimes are a bit sketchy

My username is NOT sketchy.

Preseason is a lot of fun just trying to get a couple points out of guys. Needed Kasen Williams (had him in 2 of 6) over Artavis Scott in my best lineup or for Scott to play a little more last night to win or finish high in the $3.

• heyfeefellskee

Saturday night sucked, i took a break sunday. Back at it for preseason week 2.

Bortles is still throwing INTs during 7-on-7 drills. Fournette is banged up. Keep watching the situation.

• tomac

@Stewburtx8 said...

My username is NOT sketchy.

Preseason is a lot of fun just trying to get a couple points out of guys. Needed Kasen Williams (had him in 2 of 6) over Artavis Scott in my best lineup or for Scott to play a little more last night to win or finish high in the $3.

Can’t spell sketchy without three of the letters in your user name…just sayin :)

• Ree4erMadness

Had 2 lineups in the $3 Play-action, won $20 and $30 respectively, finished 67th in one of them with like 3 zero’s in my lineup, lol. Total score of 46.3, points…whoop, whoop, go preaseason, lol…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).