San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Syzltuth

I had hoped Noah brown would have gotten at least a couple looks tonight

• roach62

lmfao…what fucking idiots…

you get the penalty you need to have a “chance”….

then fuck it up with 12 men on the field on defense and give them 5 yards back….good god good luck Cards lol

• mccoolio

Shame…Knight was faring much better when they were opening up the play book. All they called most of his half was runs and deep balls for outside shoulders…

• VRod305

Solid start with Moore, Gathers and Butler.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Am tripping or is DraftKings shorting the Cardinals defense a couple of points? I don’t think they are getting credit for a couple of sacks.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Anywho, had Gabbert, Rod Smith, Williams, Butler, Gathers and Cards D. Now I just have to find two WRs and a flex from the next game.

• ThatCanadianKid

did cards D really only score 3 points?

• Syzltuth

I just scrolled through some of the lineups in the $1 I’m in and here’s some of the 1st stringers non starter ownerships im seeing

Chris Johnson 8.5%
    Beasley 16.5%
    Terrence Williams 13.9%
    Witten 5.6%
    Zeke 12.8%
    Mccown 6.8%
    David Johnson 8.7%
    Palmer 3.1%
    Dez 11.1%
    Fitzgerald 6.6%
    Prescott 7.1%
    Gresham 6.5%

• lloydjv1

@Stangs13 said...

Only a two game slate but I would say as a whole it looks like preseason will be a lot sharper than in years past. I believe Elliot is the highest owned at around 12% for the guys that are sitting tonight.

Someone actually rostered starters in the line ups?? Maybe 3rd preseason game…wow.

• lloydjv1

At least no zeroes on any of my lineups from last night. I hope McCaffrey flashes his skills Wednesday night.

• Stangs13

@lloydjv1 said...

Someone actually rostered starters in the line ups?? Maybe 3rd preseason game…wow.

Oh for sure the year New Orleans and Minnesota played the hall of game game Adrian Peterson was owned like 30%. Which was really dumb he never played in any preseason games with the Vikings week 1 or not

• lloydjv1

@Syzltuth said...

I just scrolled through some of the lineups in the $1 I’m in and here’s some of the 1st stringers non starter ownerships im seeing

Chris Johnson 8.5%
    Beasley 16.5%
    Terrence Williams 13.9%
    Witten 5.6%
    Zeke 12.8%
    Mccown 6.8%
    David Johnson 8.7%
    Palmer 3.1%
    Dez 11.1%
    Fitzgerald 6.6%
    Prescott 7.1%
    Gresham 6.5%

SMH. People not doing their homework. Should make for easy coin for some. I think if you had Gathers as your TE you may have a good leg up. I had him in all my lineups. Haven’t checked to see who racked up the most FP last night though.

• Syzltuth

@lloydjv1 said...

SMH. People not doing their homework. Should make for easy coin for some. I think if you had Gathers as your TE you may have a good leg up. I had him in all my lineups. Haven’t checked to see who racked up the most FP last night though.

Yeah, gathers was 23.3% in that gpp, I had him as well. Unfortunately I also have Noah brown who got a 0 but at least he’s a rookie and I did see him playing special teams at the least. Just got no targets in the game.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@ThatCanadianKid said...

did cards D really only score 3 points?

By my count they should have phone 5 points only showing 3.

• elgambino

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

By my count they should have phone 5 points only showing 3.

On DK it would have been 1 point for Points Allowed and 2 points for the interception. No official sacks in the score sheet.

• AVivier

Is there anywhere that has expected snap counts or anything similar?

• AVivier

Does anyone have thoughts? Is Matt Moore game on with Tan out?

Is Tarik Cohen a good play? Denver is “my team”, and they were bad at DL and have injuries. Seems like somebody for CHI should have numbers.

• VRod305

Am I an idiot for playing Garrett over McCaffery? I could also play both, but I want to keep Street in.

• winnerchickendinner

Play golladay when Detroit is on the slate. Thank me later.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Espn is/was showing 2 sacks. I don’t see how something as clean cut as a sack isn’t showing on the official stat sheet.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Espn is/was showing 2 sacks. I don’t see how something as clean cut as a sack isn’t showing on the official stat sheet.

I think ESPN has it wrong, as did the sites during the game (they had the defensive stats of the opposite team). I watched the whole game and I don’t remember seeing Arizona get any sacks. I had them as my defense in most of my lineups, so I was definitely looking for anything they might have done… pretty sure all they got was an INT.

**Update: just looked at the stats on ESPN and they show zero sacks for Arizona now also.

• gillio

I don’t think McCaffery will play much if at all this week, why risk injury ? I’m going with Foreman and or Payne from this game

• GilbertTheCat

I signed up for Seth Yates package – but I cant find it, does anyone have the link to the info?

• kettlebell

@GilbertTheCat said...

I signed up for Seth Yates package – but I cant find it, does anyone have the link to the info?

Go to your profile then to your products page. It should be listed there.

• Houseman

You gotta be pretty addicted to enter preseason contests. Pathetic that FD or DK would even offer preseason games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.