San Francisco at Kansas City 9:00 PM

Saturday, August 12th
    Tennessee at New York 7:30 PM
    Dallas at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Oakland at Arizona 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 13th
    Detroit at Indianapolis 1:30 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Syzltuth

@scott1489 said...

Can’t believe some of the stars that were owned in the HOF game. So much money to be won in preseason. David Johnson was like 7% owned as well as a few others. And that’s one game. Should be a profitable 4 weeks ahead

And this was only a 2 game slate. Wait until the bigger slate on Thursday. Brady 15%, Julio @ 20% and Peterson 25%+, lol

• scott1489

@Syzltuth said...

And this was only a 2 game slate. Wait until the bigger slate on Thursday. Brady 15%, Julio @ 20% and Peterson 25%+, lol

Yeah exactly. I’m emptying my spending money on this weeks slates, loading up on miller lite and enjoying the show.

• ThatCanadianKid

what do you guys think the cash line will end up at for the HOF game slate on Fanduel?

• Syzltuth

@Syzltuth said...

Forgot to add Gronk at 50% who’s “dominating” trading camp today vs the jaguars. God I hate preseason sports reporting, lol

• Syzltuth

Thoughts on a Thursday qb? Right now I have garoppolo. Heard some rumblings on the radio that the pats my put brissett through waivers and onto the practice squad at the end of camp to make room for other position players so thinking jimmy g might get extended run possibly.

• heyfeefellskee

@Syzltuth said...

Thoughts on a Thursday qb? Right now I have garoppolo. Heard some rumblings on the radio that the pats my put brissett through waivers and onto the practice squad at the end of camp to make room for other position players so thinking jimmy g might get extended run possibly.

I have him penciled in for cash. Though I’m considering Chase Daniel as well.

• BIF

@scott1489 said...

Yeah penny killed me too. I’m at 60 with 3 position players remaining. Should cash pretty nicely if my 3 remaining put up at least 8-10pts

60 with 3 position guys left is a possible GPP winner – you must almost have the nuts right now

You must have Moore, Rod Smith and Gathers from Dallas; the defense only scored 3 each so that is the biggest risk for you if one of tomorrow’s goes off and 45% of the entries gain ground on you there.

• BIF

@scott1489 said...

AP doesn’t play preseason anyway. Never has

LOL
    We are talking about Artis-Payne for tomorrow’s game not Adrian Peterson

• damionismyname

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

37 pts with 5 to go so I think I should cash. Gotta find the right qb, just thinking Watson but need a full half out of him or whoever I pick.

• lloydjv1

Any WR guesses for tomorrow’s game?

• elgambino

@lloydjv1 said...

Any WR guesses for tomorrow’s game?

Houston’s a bit up in the air since the Fuller injury, but there are two guys towards the bottom of their depth chart that I really like. I’d watch Shepard on Carolina. Loved watching Garrett in college (Tulsa), too, he might be a dart throw in GPPs.

• BigBairyHalls

Wr’s Shepard Duke and Bersin have had a good camp so far with Carolina and i assume should see pretty decent minutes tomorrow night. Byrd as well. Derek Anderson will start the game and has been pretty bad so far in camp. I could see Webb hitting Byrd on a deep td with his speed. Big Panthers fan so just speculating what I’ve seen from thier camp. Carolinahuddle.com has some good info. Its a message board so will have to weed through the shitposts but lots of people there with knowledge of the team and roster

• VRod305

I’m looking at Brandon Doughty for the Dolphins. Tannehill out, obviously and I can’t imagine Moore plays much. Nate Peterman is another guy I’m looking at. Jimmy G could be worth a shot.

• VRod305

Anyone have a TE for the Wed-Thurs? I currently have Perkins. There is no slam dunk like Gathers was.

• jokah03

Wonder what Watsons ownership will be tonight. I would assume him or joe Webb would be the best bet at QB tonight.

• bjacksonibew

For those who were wondering,

McCAFFREY ON WEDNESDAY: Rivera said he expected McCaffrey to play “about a quarter and a half” on Wednesday in the first exhibition against Houston. He also said McCaffrey will clearly be the team’s No. 1 punt returner this year. However, Rivera said, he may not send McCaffrey back for punts in the first exhibition to protect him from possible injury. VIA- https://www.google.com/amp/amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article166039857.html

• goblue84

• fenway2015

like hundley at qb with hill and perine at rb for thursday night

• heyfeefellskee

@bjacksonibew said...

McCAFFREY ON WEDNESDAY: Rivera said he expected McCaffrey to play “about a quarter and a half” on Wednesday in the first exhibition against Houston. He also said McCaffrey will clearly be the team’s No. 1 punt returner this year. However, Rivera said, he may not send McCaffrey back for punts in the first exhibition to protect him from possible injury. VIA- https://www.google.com/amp/amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article166039857.html

Good info

• WidumBoise

@bjacksonibew said...

Is a quarter and a half enough to make him worthy to roster in DFS?

• bjacksonibew

With his elusive speed and agility and his multiple roles on offense I’m locking him in mine, I think the Panthers are going to be more run heavy or maybe some dump off passes to McCaffrey on some screens with the fact that Watt and Clowney will be on the opposing side for a few series, Cams already injured, they can’t afford to have a backup injured as well just my penny though

• spursfan1

Any WRs that jump out at you tonight?
    Also, any RB worthy of rostering tonight besides McCaffrey?

• Syzltuth

Brady, gronk and cooks not playing tomorrow according to Boston radio as expected

• VRod305

It’s tough. I have Ervin and want to keep him, but I could totally see McCaffrey going nuts.

• dds2190

@spursfan1 said...

Any WRs that jump out at you tonight?
    Also, any RB worthy of rostering tonight besides McCaffrey?

Yates likes Ogunbuwale from HOU and Simmons from CAR.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler