07:30 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at New England ( -4.5 ) — T: 37
    08:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( PK ) at Green Bay ( PK ) — T: 35
    08:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2.5 ) at Kansas City ( -2.5 ) — T: 35
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) — T: 35
    10:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) — T: 34.5

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@mciama2000 said...

It was also a 10 minute drive to start the 3rd, they could be all done after

Both hill and gisslilie in next drive too

• thetitanlb

Why the fook isn’t Brian Hoyer still in this game. So frustrating man

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Paired kizer with st brown. Should have had this scabtling guy

• mciama2000

Ralph Webb with the late late carries, so much better than Gillislee

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kizer gets them to the 1 and then the chalk bouragon guy gets the score. Of course

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@mciama2000 said...

Ralph Webb with the late late carries, so much better than Gillislee

Basically 11 points on 1 drive. But he probably only gets one more.

• Dfspacman

Wish I had more of the chalk packers running back

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kizer done already. Did not expect that.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Well gilislle will be cut soon…

• mciama2000

Can’t complain about Webb not getting a touch till a min left in the 3rd. Helped the defender was celebrating instead of blocking the guy for a return TD

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

And Webb may be the high scorer on the slate…go figure.

• Dfspacman

Packers wide receivers balling!
    Wish I faded all the Patriots receivers, terrible..

• Stangs13

Well my sweat is on. The joe Williams td puts me in 1st in the $2 on FanDuel with Gallup and Williams left. I think I have a legit shot at winning but we will see

• KindGuy

This late game usage is killing me. Ugh. Rico Gathers not even seeing the field and Aldrick robinson a ghost. Unreal.

Fading GB chalk was a huge mistake though.

• KindGuy

@Stangs13 said...

Well my sweat is on. The joe Williams td puts me in 1st in the $2 on FanDuel with Gallup and Williams left. I think I have a legit shot at winning but we will see

Good luck man! Nice way to start off the NFL season, eh? ;)

• KindGuy

I hate the SF and DAL coaching staffs so much right now.

• KindGuy

Honestly, screw Dallas. Not even giving Gathers a chance!!!!

• Dfspacman

Nfl dfs crapshoot!

• Stangs13

Wow good night. I am a small entry player and honestly tonight might be the most money I have put in for a night of entries in a long time. Took 1st in the $2 on fanduel, 4th in the $1 on fanduel, and 1st in the $1 on Draftkings. Total $25 paid in entry fees. $801 cashed out. Great way to start the season. Huge thanks to this forum. Between my own thoughts on depth charts, this forum, and beat writers on twitter I got all my information. Huge shout out to Clevergroom. Your thoughts are priceless. I know last year you left cause of some haters, and I know technically I am your competition but you have amazing info and process behind your thoughts. I appreciate all you do.

• depalma13

@Stangs13 said...

Wow good night. I am a small entry player and honestly tonight might be the most money I have put in for a night of entries in a long time. Took 1st in the $2 on fanduel, 4th in the $1 on fanduel, and 1st in the $1 on Draftkings. Total $25 paid in entry fees. $801 cashed out. Great way to start the season. Huge thanks to this forum. Between my own thoughts on depth charts, this forum, and beat writers on twitter I got all my information. Huge shout out to Clevergroom. Your thoughts are priceless. I know last year you left cause of some haters, and I know technically I am your competition but you have amazing info and process behind your thoughts. I appreciate all you do.

Congrats! I lost $8

• heyfeefellskee

@Stangs13 said...

Nice job!

I took down a GPP on fantasy draft—not as big a win as yours tho.

• AVivier

@Stangs13 said...

Congrats man!

• AM1129

@Stangs13 said...

Very nice, congrats!

• ertlt

Congrats! I was up like $80 until Rico Gathers caught his only pass for 9 yards with 6 seconds left in the game. My profit dropped to a whopping $.48 after that 1 play. Shut the TV off and went to bed frustrated.

• Stangs13

I’m finding hardly any info on this slate so far. Looks like bridgewater and darnold will basically split the game. I would think teddy would be lower owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).