10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) — T: 36

Friday, 8/9
    7:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) — T: 37
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 37

Saturday, 8/10
    8:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Kansas City ( -3.5 ) — T: 36.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) — T: 36
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) — T: 36

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

RB at flex?

WR is so difficult. Any no brainers plays at WR?

• Stangs13

The Miami qb situation is interesting too I could see at least a half for Rudock. Also man finding WRs is tough. I’m mostly stacking one or two with the qbs I’m playing but not sure if that’s the right strategy I’m preseszon

• Stangs13

Another situation I want clarity on is the Giants rbs a lot of vets then hilliman. I’d be curious how much fun guys like gallman or Perkins will grt

• salarycapfantasy

@Ullys said...

What about Atlanta, considering Benkert’s injury?
    No way Simms playing today right?
    Is Schaub too bad for us to even care?

Simms is playing a ton. He is not like other guys brought in last minute. Don’t get me wrong he sucks, but he was the AAF QB in Atlanta. He played here in the preseason in 2016 and 2017. He knows the offense, picked it up quickly, etc. Still sucks, even in the AAF but he shouldn’t have an issue picking up the offense and playing Thursday.

No doubt that while in the AAF he worked with the Falcons guys a bit. The Falcons have lost 9 preseason games in a row, they focus on evaluation and not really winning these things. The whole drafted and signed lineman are gone, I think 3 of the 4 so the line is a mess and if Matt Ryan is having issues, you will see Ryan pulled quickly like 3 years ago vs Miami in the preseason.

• ted187

is chad kelly playing today?

• hautalak

@ted187 said...

is chad kelly playing today?

As far as I know he is.

• ted187

@hautalak said...

As far as I know he is.

ok thanks, the O is missleading on DK.

• Ullys

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

RB at flex?

WR is so difficult. Any no brainers plays at WR?

I have no idea who to pick at WR. From my initial research here are some names that popped up.

My top 5 in no particular order

JJAW
    Harmon
    D. Cain
    Wims
    DJ Chark

Other players/teams, I am monitoring:

GB (Kumerow? E. St Brown?)
    Buffalo (McCloud?)

Two other teams I am interested in are Seattle and Arizona, but I have too many questions marks so far

Seattle: Jennings? is DK playing at least 2 quarters?

Arizona: Who is going to play? They have so many WRs… Are they going to come out of the gate with their fast game plan, lots of passing and 4 WR sets? Who to target: Butler? K.Johnson? K. White?
    Isabella healthy? Like for DK is he playing at least 2 quarters? Both can break the slate with 1 to 2 plays but will they have the opportunity…

Any of those you agree with?
    Any better ones out there?

• monarch

I remember Trent Sherfield from AZ from last season. I believe he is battling for a roster spot.

Cam Sims for the Redskins is someone who I have interest in.

• hautalak

@ted187 said...

ok thanks, the O is missleading on DK.

I wasn’t going to play him but I didn’t see that. Might be worth it now although ownership will be spread out far for the most part.

• hautalak

@Ullys said...

JJAW
    Harmon
    D. Cain
    Wims
    DJ Chark

I have 3/5 of them so I think we might be onto something. I’m playing 20 lines though I think and not going too overboard on anybody.

I also like Michel from the Eagles, Harris from NE (I know everybody is talking about Myers and saw the post on the last page that didn’t mention Harris so maybe it’s risky), and also like Quinn from WAS.

• monarch

@hautalak said...

I have 3/5 of them so I think we might be onto something. I’m playing 20 lines though I think and not going too overboard on anybody.

I also like Michel from the Eagles, Harris from NE (I know everybody is talking about Myers and saw the post on the last page that didn’t mention Harris so maybe it’s risky), and also like Quinn from WAS.

I think Trey Quinn is the starting slot receiver. Not sure if that negatively impacts his snaps

• hautalak

@monarch said...

I think Trey Quinn is the starting slot receiver. Not sure if that negatively impacts his snaps

They haven’t seen anything from him in a game situation yet so I thought he would get some solid PT. After all he was Mr. Irrelevant. But if not him McLaurin too.

• JaBr

From Rotoworld this morning RE: Buffalo RB’s:

Bills coach Sean McDermott said Frank Gore will start and get most of the first-team work in the preseason opener.
    McDermott said the plan is to start LeSean McCoy in the second preseason game. “Part of that is we know LeSean a little bit. This is our first time around Frank,” McDermott said, “and the other piece of it is making sure with two experienced running backs that we keep these guys fresh for the season.” McCoy says the Bills told him he is still the “guy,” but this is yet another action that suggests otherwise. The best fantasy outcome in this backfield would be McCoy being traded or cut and rookie Devin Singletary winning the lead job.

• boonit

Does anybody have thoughts at TE, how about Dax Raymond, Burton is out with a groin injury

• hautalak

@boonit said...

how about Dax Raymond

My Bears TE is Braunecker.

• depalma13

@boonit said...

Does anybody have thoughts at TE, how about Dax Raymond, Burton is out with a groin injury

All in on Tommy Sweeney

• thedkexperience

Just built my FD LU …

I’m heavy on the Ravens. I assume their random Swiss Army knife rookie QB will play a lot and maybe break off a run. Also taking Hayden Hurst because he’s a post hype guy who I’d imagine they’d like to work in. He’s also got 8 TDs for my Madden team as I’m entering December so …

Last guy I like is Arcega-Whiteside from the Eagles. Their top WRs are all vets and he seems to be the only random they would want to get a look at, especially in the red zone.

• PaperStacking92

@thedkexperience said...

Last guy I like is Arcega-Whiteside from the Eagles. Their top WRs are all vets and he seems to be the only random they would want to get a look at, especially in the red zone.

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks 1h
    Carlton Agudosi is going to win the heart of #EaglesTwitter tonight. Has had a great camp, long shot to make the roster and is a 6-6 WR. Checks all the boxes.

• realphipps

Garret Gilbert to Jaelan Strong. I’m hoping that’s a live connection tonight.

• hautalak

@realphipps said...

Jaelan Strong

I went Hyman because the AAF connection…

• PookieMan69

Greg Ward, Carlton Agudosi and JJAW could all produce. That WR corps is kind of a quagmire though. Tough to pick one guy that could stand out above the rest.

• thedkexperience

@PookieMan69 said...

Greg Ward, Carlton Agudosi and JJAW could all produce. That WR corps is kind of a quagmire though. Tough to pick one guy that could stand out above the rest.

I figure that JJAW is the only one tonight who – and plans change I know – is in the plans for actual packages this season that will receive playing time. He’s really blocked now for regular season reps except when he replaces DJax in the red zone. Just seems like a good spot to feed him a ton of targets and just see what happens.

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Terelle Pryor

• rgreuli

@hautalak said...

My Bears TE is Braunecker.

the two Bear TE’s that WGN and another Bears site are talking about for tonight are Sowell and Bunting. No mention of Raymond or Braunecker

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler