10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Seattle ( -2 ) — T: 36

Friday, 8/9
    7:30 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) — T: 37
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 37

Saturday, 8/10
    8:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Kansas City ( -3.5 ) — T: 36.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Rams ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) — T: 36
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) — T: 36

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rgreuli

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on Terelle Pryor

Is he still in the NFL?

• marker0357

David Montgomery gonna get much run tonight?

• realphipps

I like what I’m reading on Elijah Holyfield. He’s legit last guy off the practice field. And Riverboat Ron used the magical “redzone” word when describing what he likes about Holyfield’s game.

• SharpOne

Murray will get plenty of playing time it’s just a matter of the quality in his first ever professional match-up. I have actually like Murray and Coach K offensive mind. This team is going to bring excitement back so look for the ball to be flying all over the place this year. On the flip good defensive teams during the season could break scoring records until/if all the offensive schemes are understood by the entire offensive side of the locker room!

I have Murray as a play tonight 12-32-1-2 208yrds

• SharpOne

Love Holyfield and playing him tonight

• hautalak

@rgreuli said...

the two Bear TE’s that WGN and another Bears site are talking about for tonight are Sowell and Bunting. No mention of Raymond or Braunecker

Damn I’ll do some rearranging then I suppose.

• SharpOne

yep…I believe he is going to get lots of action coaches want to see what people like him and others have so expect balls his way tonight. It’s just a matter what his skill set is at now.

• Stangs13

I like bonnafron better than Holyfield personally and if Kyler gets that much time this week I would be shocked. I don’t see more than 12 attempts there are a handful of qbs that will get more time than him. Webb, Stidham, and bray to name a few

• Dfspacman

Dolphins coach indicating starters will be out there slot , maybe go with Gore and Parker

• JTAx33

Tonyan at TE?

• JTAx33

@Dfspacman said...

Dolphins coach indicating starters will be out there slot , maybe go with Gore and Parker

Frank Gore doesn’t play for the Dolphins

• dbullsfan

I like Detrez Newsome for LaC tonight, with Gordon holding out I don’t see the Chargers running Ekeler or Jackson much if at all which should open up quite a bit of playing time for Newsome

• Stangs13

Agreed on Newsome I think I have him in about 30% right now

• Dfspacman

• Ullys

@Stangs13 said...

Agreed on Newsome I think I have him in about 30% right now

Is he really a better play than Jeremy Cox?

• Ullys

@Dfspacman said...

Wilkins or Jonathan Williams?

Jonathan Williams, Wilkins is injured

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Mohammed “bronchos RB”? He’s a good pass catcher
    Matt Shaub might play as much as Webb too

• depalma13

@SharpOne said...

Murray will get plenty of playing time it’s just a matter of the quality in his first ever professional match-up. I have actually like Murray and Coach K offensive mind. This team is going to bring excitement back so look for the ball to be flying all over the place this year. On the flip good defensive teams during the season could break scoring records until/if all the offensive schemes are understood by the entire offensive side of the locker room!

I have Murray as a play tonight 12-32-1-2 208yrds

He’s playing one series

• Billychurch

150 LUs @ $10 with Tom Brady and Melvin Gordon, LESSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• monarch

Someone please tell if these are bad plays….Bo Scarborough, TJ Logan, Byron Marshall. Thanks

• Dfspacman

Seahawks got just Vannett healthy at tight end, the other Tyler Ott which is said to be a kicker

• VRod305

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Mohammed “bronchos RB”? He’s a good pass catcher
    Matt Shaub might play as much as Webb too

I watched the Hall of Fame game. No chance I’m playing Schaub.

• Wander_Bread

Alonzo Russell is a good target tonight at WR for the Giants. Been to a couple of open camp practices and he has been standing out and will get a lot of run tonight with all of the injuries. Seems like him and Daniel Jones have some decent chemistry going as well and DJ should play a lot of this game.

• Giez

Tonyan

• homers1226

its preseason there are no good or bad plays

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler