10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mellofellowsu

@Elz24 said...

Thoughts on Bryce brown tonight… having a bad camp, but always been a preseason monster

RB seems sketchy all around tonight. I am playing Brown. You gotta think McCoy’s only getting a few carries tonight, if that. Jackson’s getting up there in age so probably a few for him as well. That leaves Brown and the 4th stringer to shoulder the load.

At QB, there are better options like Derek Anderson, Tavaris Jackson, solid veteran backups who are at least established as that in the league. Just my opinion. Rookie QBs seem like a risky investment in an already risky format in preseason. There’s no price penalty for going with some experience so might as well go in that direction.

• salarycapfantasy

I would like an explanation but the only one I can think of, other than an error is that Pitt has 5 preseason games, not 4. Maybe they can only use so many teams, so many times.

• ssbledsoe

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@salarycapfantasy said...

Start a thread, lets get a rep from DK to address. That has to be some stats error, right. Something that can be fixed.

It has been done

• Jfinn

What RBs does everyone like tonight?

• ssbledsoe

I fancy Burkhead. I think he has a chance to get carries and receptions.

• bjk121

@salarycapfantasy said...

I would like an explanation but the only one I can think of, other than an error is that Pitt has 5 preseason games, not 4. Maybe they can only use so many teams, so many times.

I think both teams that play in the HOF preseason game get 1 extra game.

• Elz24

For Bryce brown McCoy will play a series Anthony Dixon and fred Jackson wont play and karlos Williams is only other back on the team. Will likely be a similar situation to the cowboys last night. Karlos Williams has been opening eyes at camp and will likely run ahead of brown. Brown will be playing for his nfl life.

As for QB. I like Ryan Nassib tonight had a good preseason last year 3rd year guy they are still trying to develop.

Another rb to keep an eye on is Christine Michael. Still waiting on turbin but the seahawks took Michael in the second round two years ago and he has always killed the preseason

Still working on wr and tightend which again will be a crap shoot. Any teams like the packers last night who starters will play a whole quarter

• Jfinn

I can’t decide between nassib and johnson. If McCarron is out johnson should get a majority of the snaps.

• DermDerm

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Love me some Joe Webb tonight. How could you not. Cam and Anderson are established, I expect to see a lot from him tonight.

• ATLSoulchild

I like about 6 QB’s tonight. So many to choose from.

• ssbledsoe

I don’t like the NYG passing game. Reports are that the CIN DEF, including reserves, have been really shutting down the NYG passing game in practices…

• Elz24

Im going to stick with Nassib and hope preston parker has a solid game as well… Any idea how much leonard hankerson will play tonight?

• Elz24

not parker but corey Washington

• flip4flop

Ertz out all preseason with core muscle injury. Hope he is ready for week 1

This happens every time I buy a jersey dude gets hurt or traded.

Mccoy last season
    Rodger Cromartie season before
    Desean Jackson

I am the curse

• Elz24

@flipflop I bought a Richardson jersey, a geno jersey, a sanchez jersey, a revis jersey, and a laron landry jersey

Im right there with you haha

• phieaglefan

Not sure if anyone cares but I just got a notification that Bradford will not play Sunday. I’m bummed, I kinda wanted to see him move around.

• Elz24

Trent Richardson to see the lionshare of work tonight with his career on the line

• DailyLoser

As a huge Giants fan who always follows training camp and everything Giants football I can tell you guys this.

Ryan Nassib will get the lions share of work at QB (He can go off, look at last preseason)
    WR to watch for are Corey Washington (He’s got a lot to prove) and Julian Talley (Tearing up camp and should get a lot of snaps)…ODB might be worth a look. He won’t get many snaps but the ones he does get should be really good production.
    TE Adrian Robinson (make or break year for him)
    RB – I wouldn’t touch a Giants RB….if you do go with Andre Williams. He runs hard and should get most of the carries.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

What about geremy davis

• Damp_Toaster

As a Vikings fan i’d go for STL Defensive tonight, Oakland will have Christian Ponder playing haha

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2015-08-13/tj-yeldon-among-jaguars-ruled-out-preseason-opener
    incase you were wondering about any Jags players. Bradley said he estimates starters to play a quarter

• DailyLoser

@easternmh said...

What about geremy davis

Good call, I’m not sure why I omitted him. He was catching everything against the Bengals during team practices, was a little quiet before that, but he is a late round rookie who is trying to make the team. He’d be a really good play.

• Elz24

Thanks daily loser great insight… I have the nassib Washington combo in my lineup. Hope the other guys go off too cause it will mean big things for nassib they just wont be in my lineup.

Liking Justin Hardy and Chris Mathews tonight.

As for Defense The seahawks at home even in preseason go all out

• chris1485

I won all my lineups last night and yet a have zero confidence in repeating it again tonight

• Damp_Toaster

Its so hard picking WRs today, especially when most teams have 10 or more WRs

• finn4

harry douglas revenge game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).