10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bjk121

I’m liking Mettenberger tonight.

• Christian420

For WRS I’m liking Corey/Philly (whatever he wants to be called now) Brown he’s battling to stay on the team from what reports say. Anyone else on him?

• Elz24

Any love for chris Mathews the superbowl star

• fsu1852

@ssbledsoe said...

I don’t like the NYG passing game. Reports are that the CIN DEF, including reserves, have been really shutting down the NYG passing game in practices…

I dont know you were reading but Davis was having his way with CIN CBS and OBJ was making them look like fools

• Jfinn

Having a though time with TE today. Don’t really like any o. Them.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

Mariota will play at least the first quarter possibly the first half. He needs a lot of work against live action. Im rolling with him

• djjoeyg

i like Matthews from what I have read, I put him in 2-3 LU’s

• Manny0825

@Jfinn said...

Having a though time with TE today. Don’t really like any o. Them.

I’m in the same boat. I have no clue for TE’s.

• sethayates

@Manny0825 said...

I’m in the same boat. I have no clue for TE’s.

TE is always tough. In my mind, the way to go is target guys who need a good showing to make the team.

I like Tyler Kroft and C.J. Uzomah from Cincy, as well as Levine Toilolo (ATL), Gabe Holmes (Oak), and Joe Don Duncan (DEN).

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

Seems like there isn’t nearly the amount of information about tonight’s games as there was yesterday at this time. I’m scouring blogs, newspapers, and twitter for information and learning next to nothing.

• DailyLoser

@fsu1852 said...

I dont know you were reading but Davis was having his way with CIN CBS and OBJ was making them look like fools

I agree. Where’d you get the report?

• Manny0825

@AndThisGuyPeedOnIt said...

Seems like there isn’t nearly the amount of information about tonight’s games as there was yesterday at this time. I’m scouring blogs, newspapers, and twitter for information and learning next to nothing.

I said the same thing! I thought it was just me. I’m going through blogs, W2W4, roto sites and can’t find half of the info I was able to find for yesterdays slate.

• kettlebell

Any ideal picks from the Rams or Broncos backfield?

• Manny0825

@sethayates said...

TE is always tough. In my mind, the way to go is target guys who need a good showing to make the team.

I like Tyler Kroft and C.J. Uzomah from Cincy, as well as Levine Toilolo (ATL), Gabe Holmes (Oak), and Joe Don Duncan (DEN).

Thanks! Any blogging today?

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

@kettlebell said...

Avoiding Rams backfield like the plague. I think they have 45 running backs on the roster.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

@kettlebell said...

Not a member of the Rams backfield, but I expect Emory Blake to get some time at WR. He is always a fringe 53 man roster player

• djjoeyg

@Manny0825 said...

I said the same thing! I thought it was just me. I’m going through blogs, W2W4, roto sites and can’t find half of the info I was able to find for yesterdays slate.

It did take a lot longer to dig for the info this time. Not near as clear cut as the previous slate. Some decent info on the beat writers twitter pages but some of their blogs were disappointing.

• sethayates

Forgot to mention this earlier. If you want to watch the games tonight you can get a 7-day free trial of NFL Game Pass. https://www.nfl.com/gamepass

• ISTACKBREADPEOPLE

Haven’t seen much on Shane Vereen. Anyone hear anything about how he fits into everything tonight?

• chris1485

Yea I was looking everywhere for info and can’t find much. Looks like I’m gonna be throwing some darts at second string wide receivers.

• SummersJr27

Does anyone thing the bills Defense is going to be as strong as last year, and with cam not playing much tonight?

• BreakingBacon

I hate that I’m looking at Trent Richardson, but it sounds like he’s going to get a lot of carries against second stringers… Sadly he may turn the 15 carries given into 20 yards.

• Elz24

I bit the bullet. You cant beat a guy who is going to get most of the carries playing for his career

• ISTACKBREADPEOPLE

You can beat a guy like Trent Richardson. Hes proven over and over again in favorable situations he just can’t do it.

• pepsies15

Ward or Smith seems to be my biggest dilemma.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).