10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jovanmusk

mamba is a lock on my team

• ATLSoulchild

Who is mamba?

• magicfan101

i think its De’anthony thomas wr for chiefs. I just googled it

• SummersJr27

What are y’all thinking for Defense? As crazy as it sounds i’m kinda leaning towards Tampa Bay since we don’t have any players on the Vikings tonight. Kind of scares me what Bridgewater and Mike wallace could do even if they only play a quarter.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

@magicfan101 said...

i think its De’anthony thomas wr for chiefs. I just googled it

It is

• rvmpj10

DAT’s been running with the 1’s as a slot WR. I wouldn’t expect too many trick plays, but he should also return a punt or 2. He has high upside for sure

• magicfan101

what do guys think of jamal charles everything I read so far says he will play a full quarter? doesn’t that make him a better option over someone like mike davis.

• SwedishFishy

I like Kerwynn Williams (playing for a job), Kenny Bell (WR3 rotation/metrics stud), Jonathan Grimes (HOU RB rotation/metrics stud), J Hayne (Hunter and Bush out)

• SummersJr27

@magicfan101 said...

what do guys think of jamal charles everything I read so far says he will play a full quarter? doesn’t that make him a better option over someone like mike davis.

I would be careful with any of the starters, some of the starters that went a quarter last night only got 2 drives. I think he could do a lot in a quarter but not sure if its worth passing on someone that is going to play a whole half.

• SwedishFishy

I’m taking a flier on ASJ hoping he plays 1qtr+ with Winston and TE is a wasteland.

• WorldWideWes

Thoughts on Hilliard? Seems build for GL work.

• daaceofspades

New to the site wassup guys. I’m taking one starting WR in each of my 2 lineups because it seems like to kill in the 1st series of these pre season games. I have Mike Evans in one and DeAndre Hopkins in the other.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

Anyone seen anything on Hopkins? 1 – 2 drives in guessing – I’m prob taking Taylor and Williams from AZ at RB fwiw

• SwedishFishy

@WorldWideWes said...

Thoughts on Hilliard? Seems build for GL work.

Would go with Hughes in ARI if you want a goal line back today

• rvmpj10

james o’shag at te for kc

• Epicsic

Why no MIN players on DK?

• SwedishFishy

@Epicsic said...

Why no MIN players on DK?

Same as Pitt the other night – technical issues with teams playing “twice” during week 1 preseason

• SummersJr27

@magicfan101 said...

So you think De’anthony Thomas is going to get more touches than Frankie Hammond Jr tonight?

Oopps didn’t mean to quote that

• rvmpj10

I doubt Charles gets more than 3 to 5 touches

• rvmpj10

I would say both Hammond and DAT get 2 returns, and would guess Hammond sees more field time on offense. Hard to predict the touches

• WorldWideWes

CJ Fiedorowicz or O’shaunessy?

And Murphy or Bell to stack with Glennon?

• schuttybuddy

Tomsula said he wants to get a long look at younger guys. Think there’s any chance he gives Hyde a good number of touches tonight?

• SwedishFishy

@WorldWideWes said...

CJ Fiedorowicz or O’shaunessy?

And Murphy or Bell to stack with Glennon?

Bell probably gets more snaps but Murphy has played with Glennon before. Who knows?

• tyrique0730

Im not really interested but anyone who is hoyer and mallet in close battle for starting qb ian rapoport reports both qbs will get plenty of reps.

• Jfinn

Still can’t decide on Wrs. It seems like a crap shoot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).