10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• gundog8324

@Jfinn said...

Still can’t decide on Wrs. It seems like a crap shoot.

Of course it is, between playing time concerns, accuracy issues of back up QBs and the hands issues of the back up WRs it is nearly impossible to predict who will be the best options

• salarycapfantasy

@Jfinn said...

Still can’t decide on Wrs. It seems like a crap shoot.

Evans is the best bet to score. They might leave him in longer than normal to provide a good target for you know who.

• tyrique0730

hope yall didnt fade jameis anyway but JennaLaineBucs ‏@JennaLaineBucs 37m37 minutes ago
    Originally, appeared Jameis Winston would play about a quarter. Could play the entire first half or most of it, per Jason Licht on @WFLA.

• BreakingBacon

How yall enjoying the two and a half games?

• theoddsmaker

welp my plan of taking stud WRs backfired with hopkins/evas haha. When i zig they zag! Luckily Haynes seems to be ailing me out.

WR in preseason seems to be the key, goddamn it is impossible

• nawmsayin

RG Overall Ranking

@theoddsmaker said...

welp my plan of taking stud WRs backfired with hopkins/evas haha. When i zig they zag! Luckily Haynes seems to be ailing me out.

WR in preseason seems to be the key, goddamn it is impossible

I went with the same WR strategy after getting burned by Coleman on thursday and Washington et al yesterday. Stupid preseason haha. Still a ton of fun

• Jfinn

Is Chris Polk not going today?

• WorldWideWes

Apparently he is.

• theoddsmaker

it’s almost like the Texans didn’t want to have to deal with the bullshit if Mallet were to finish 23-24 for 235 yards and 3 TDs so they just pulled him at the half.

• magicfan101

Kniles davis was a huge let down, I would’ve never had picked him if I knew he was starting in place of jamaal charles

• gundog8324

Well we have our first double TD passer of the preseason (and of course I didn’t use him) Not counting the Viking QB because he is unuseable tonight

• realdeals

@rvmpj10 said...

I would say both Hammond and DAT get 2 returns, and would guess Hammond sees more field time on offense. Hard to predict the touches

Good call on Hammond. Played him b/c of your post. Thanks.

• WorldWideWes

@SwedishFishy said...

Would go with Hughes in ARI if you want a goal line back today

Had Hilliard. Swapped him for Grimes :/

• cy1985

@realdeals said...

Good call on Hammond. Played him b/c of your post. Thanks.

You and me both.

• cy1985

Sunday/Thursday contest with 3 games on DK. Can’t wait!

• BreakingBacon

@gators1985 said...

Sunday/Thursday contest with 3 games on DK. Can’t wait!

just 3 games… really

• Jfinn

Ya not a fan of the three games. Haven’t really researched yet but I do like Duron carter

• cy1985

Something is better than nothing. Two nights in a row I cashed my one preseason entry. Will be doing this all 4 weeks. Good work DK!

• WorldWideWes

I did well too. Thinking of a few lineups focused on the Eagles and Colts for tomorrow.

But Tyrod Taylor is interesting too. Maybe stack him and Woods.

• DailyLoser

Do I dare take Tim Tebow

PHILADELPHIA — Chip Kelly gave Tim Tebow a nice birthday present, Friday, when he announced the quarterback will “play a lot’‘ Sunday in the Eagles’ preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts.

• sethayates

@WorldWideWes said...

I did well too. Thinking of a few lineups focused on the Eagles and Colts for tomorrow.

But Tyrod Taylor is interesting too. Maybe stack him and Woods.

I’m not sure focusing on Eagles/Colts is the right play. First game in a set is always overowned. On Thursday we will be able to use better players as the starters and second team get more playing time. Would you rather have Mostert or LeSean McCoy?

• flip4flop

Thoughts on Josh Robinson playing time today for Indy? Currently rostering 3 Eagles but not sure if thats to much exposure.

• WorldWideWes

@sethayates said...

I’m not sure focusing on Eagles/Colts is the right play. First game in a set is always overowned. On Thursday we will be able to use better players as the starters and second team get more playing time. Would you rather have Mostert or LeSean McCoy?

I hadn’t considered Mostert, but based on a little reading I’d think he’d get more work than McCoy. I know it’s the Bills second game, but is he really going to play more than a series or 2? Any pressers or camp noise about that?

Herron or Robinson is my other question. Feels like all of the defenses are crapshoots.

• hundleycaleb3

Is it bad if i have Mathews, Barner and Sproles in my lineup because i don’t want to pick the wrong one for today?

• Mattg45

@DailyLoser said...

Do I dare take Tim Tebow

PHILADELPHIA — Chip Kelly gave Tim Tebow a nice birthday present, Friday, when he announced the quarterback will “play a lot’‘ Sunday in the Eagles’ preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts.

Im thinking of taking him in one gpp, sam Bradford out, mark Sanchez will only play series or 2 or so Kelly said. Then matt Barkley, and Tebow could get the whole second half. Even if Tebow only gets 1.5 quarters he still has an opportunity to score points. Kelly will run a ton of plays, and Tebow will be playing for his football life after being out of football for a while. There’s also a chance he looks like crap so I wouldn’t have too much exposure to him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).