10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Dmford0

@Mattg45 said...

Im thinking of taking him in one gpp, sam Bradford out, mark Sanchez will only play series or 2 or so Kelly said. Then matt Barkley, and Tebow could get the whole second half. Even if Tebow only gets 1.5 quarters he still has an opportunity to score points. Kelly will run a ton of plays, and Tebow will be playing for his football life after being out of football for a while. There’s also a chance he looks like crap so I wouldn’t have too much exposure to him.

Tebow seems like a good play, but since the Thursday games are also on the slate, Tyrod Taylor seems like a good play as well. The Browns’ backup defenders were not spectacular whatsoever, and early word has it that Taylor figures to stay in long enough to play against the backups. Furthermore, his mobility will present problems given the Browns’ ineptitude as far as setting the edge is concerned.

• AssaniFisher

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x6

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@sethayates said...

I’m not sure focusing on Eagles/Colts is the right play. First game in a set is always overowned. On Thursday we will be able to use better players as the starters and second team get more playing time. Would you rather have Mostert or LeSean McCoy?

Hey Seth, will we be getting a blog today? Was tough yesterday without you, haha. Obviously I understand you’re busy at times, but I think you do a great job and am hoping to see one for every slate if possible.

I’m not sure if user-input has anything to do with the voting, but you definitely have my vote for the monthly blog awards they give out!

• ATLSoulchild

Seth isn’t coming out with one today, especially since it is just 1 game on today’s slate and being that Thursday’s game are a couple of days away.

• schuttybuddy

@ATLSoulchild said...

Seth isn’t coming out with one today, especially since it is just 1 game on today’s slate and being that Thursday’s game are a couple of days away.

He gave a run down on twitter though if you follow him: @SethayatesDFS

• flip4flop

Seth thanks for your blogs in the past have been great. Had some great success yesterday looking at some preseason info on my own thanks to your insight and punched a few milly tickets. As a fellow Eagles fan looking forward to a great game today!

• WorldWideWes

Much love to Seth. A real asset.

• rvmpj10

I only wish I knew about Fred Williams realdeals. I stacked Chase and Frankie and finished 11th in the daily dollar. Might have won if I played Fred

• gundog8324

Time to gamble this morning went with a WR for Flex against my better Judgement

• WorldWideWes

I bet Tebo is like >40% in most contests, of any format. He’s >50% in a lot.

• kettlebell

19.9% in the $3 GPP and and 25.8% in the $3 milly maker tickets game.

• roach62

well..if the damn scrub OL could block for Tebow and the scrub ass WR could catch…jesus

• roach62

lol the Eagles offensive scrub unit is doing a hack job on Tebow making the roster…

multiple false starts…multiple bad snaps…not blocking…WRs cant hold onto sure catches..

• cy1985

Tebow with 10 fantasy points. I will take it. Have 5 left for Thursday and am in the money.

• flip4flop

Thank god for that last rushing TD.

• cy1985

What do you guys like Thursday?

• sethayates

@gators1985 said...

What do you guys like Thursday?

Hoping DK does a THU-FRI set with 4 games instead of 2 and 2. But I assume you are talking about late swap for this set.

At QB if you didn’t take Tebow or someone today I think you go Tyrod Taylor.

At RB, I like Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams again. Also Abdullah again.

WR: Marquise Goodwin, Josh Lenz and some other guys once I see how playing time shakes out.

TE: Washington is very thin. Like Mahina or Dixon

• djjoeyg

Seth how are you doing with the first preseason week in the books? I couldn’t find you in the Gpp’s over the weekend.

• sethayates

@djjoeyg said...

Seth how are you doing with the first preseason week in the books? I couldn’t find you in the Gpp’s over the weekend.

I pooled money together with a friend so we could attack the $3 GPP. I ended up sending them the funds and we played under their account. We played the $3 GPP on SUN-THU, THU, FRI, and SUN-THU. Here are the results:

SUN-THU: $48 invested, $143 return.
    THU: $42 invested, $6 return
    FRI: $39 invested, $64 return
    Total: $129 invested, $213 return.

Also have $69 invested yesterday with currently winning $40 but should grow. Assuming break-even at worst $48 should be a little over $200 going into this weekend. It’s been profitable but we have ran a really tight group of players.

I will probably put teams in under my name on Thursday. Was just easier for my friend to do it this time around since DK is blocked at work for me but not them.

How about you? Making a profit so far?

• djjoeyg

Did pretty good on the Sun – Thursday slate (of course so much dead money)

Site Sport Date Buy In Rank Points
    DraftKings NFL Aug 13th, 2015 $9.00 34 / 255 12.52
    DraftKings NFL Aug 13th, 2015 $3.00 771 / 5750 6.45
    DraftKings NFL Aug 13th, 2015 $3.00 9 / 1916 48.21

Failed to cash on the Friday game slate and Did not play on the Saturday slate as I was just to busy to research.

We will see how it pans our for this Sun – Thursday slate.

I have not put in play a lot of cash for the first week due to high variance but will increase it with weeks 2 and 3.

• sutogame

Anybody else notice this

Lockette returned kickoff for 103 yards TD
    Kenjon Barner returned punt for 92 yards TD

Eagles DEF got credit with +6 as well as RB Barner +6
    Seahawks DEF got credit with +6 ….but WR Lockette got a zero

Any idea why this happened?

• DailyLoser

@sutogame said...

+6 as well as RB Barner +6 Seahawks DEF got credit with +6 ….but WR Lockette got a zero

Any idea why this happened?

Because Barner rushed for a TD

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

Lockett didn’t get a zero, he got a 6. Lockette got a zero, because he is a different person than Lockett.

• djjoeyg

@AndThisGuyPeedOnIt said...

Lockett didn’t get a zero, he got a 6. Lockette got a zero, because he is a different person than Lockett.

now I am very confused.

• sethayates

@djjoeyg said...

now I am very confused.

There is a Tyler Lockett and a Ricardo Lockette. Both play for the Seahawks.

• djjoeyg

gotcha, I did not catch the e on the end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).