10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sethayates

@salarycapfantasy said...

TE is hard. Only starter I am playing is Gronk. Even at one series, he can score. There needs to be some chemistry there if Brady suspension holds. Other than that, maybe Maxx Williams.

I like Orson Charles, Maxx Williams, Jace Amaro, Eric Ebron, Dion Sims, Chase Dixon and E.J. Bibbs.

My article is on the front page with the logic on those guys. As far as playing Gronk that’s a no-go for me. It is the equivalent of rostering an MLB hitter hoping for a pinch-hit HR. Would rather take my chances on a guy who will actually be on the field long enough to contribute.

• salarycapfantasy

@sethayates said...

I like Orson Charles, Maxx Williams, Jace Amaro, Eric Ebron, Dion Sims, Chase Dixon and E.J. Bibbs.

My article is on the front page with the logic on those guys. As far as playing Gronk that’s a no-go for me. It is the equivalent of rostering an MLB hitter hoping for a pinch-hit HR. Would rather take my chances on a guy who will actually be on the field long enough to contribute.

I totally get that. Gronk is the only TE that you can get a TD in 12 plays. Especially with Brady not out there.

• magicfan101

still you just know that Jimmy G will target Gronk a couple of times.

• ATLSoulchild

I actually like the Chargers. Tony Romo isn’t playing and Weeden should only play the 1st quarter. That leaves UDFA Dustin Vaughan and some other guy they have behind him which I am sure is a UDFA.

• madchuck

For defense I’m going with the Lions. The Jets are a dumpster fire.

• magicfan101

from espn about the jets game“Another new quarterback: Rookie Bryce Petty, a fourth-round pick with moxie, will get most of the work — and he needs it. This is an important game for him because if he manages to play well, he might be able to convince the brass he’s worthy of the No. 2 job “

• BroadwayAdrenaline

What about Zach Miller? He went off last year in Pre-Season

• gundog8324

Whatever happened to Matt Flynn? Didn’t he get signed by the Pats back when Brady was first suspended? If he is active wouldn’t’ the “revenge” bonus and familiarity with the Packers DST make him viable?

Edit: Just Checked and Apparently he is injured and released, oh well it would have been interesting

• magicfan101

@gundog8324 said...

Whatever happened to Matt Flynn? Didn’t he get signed by the Pats back when Brady was first suspended? If he is active wouldn’t’ the “revenge” bonus and familiarity with the Packers DST make him viable?

Was cut and replaced by lindley . I think he was hurt since I did not see him on the active roster before he was cut

• cAUmberlandtiger8

thoughts on Brandon Bolden and Hoomanwanui (sp) for the Pats tonight….

• Elz24

Tom Brady to start tonight… Will only play one series… If anything helps Jimmy G as he will play only the second team defense

• JSteele

Flynn didn’t pass his physical.

For D I’m going with Baltimore. They are a team that is always strong on D it seems I’m sure they have had a focus on it for their young guys. Plus I don’t have any saints on my roster

• Manny0825

@magicfan101 said...

I don’t know about that, backup QBs like matt schaub, kirk cousins or even RG3 for a single quarter might do better than an unproven player like Jimmy G.

I agree, I just think if Jimmy G is given the time, he will have the most opportunity to gain points. He might not be the best QB, but if he plays almost the entire game, he could make some plays.

• twalk2591

Cant go wrong with Washington D. No money Manziel tonight.

• HooDooGuru

• 2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

LJ will prob play almost a half and is returning kicks.

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

I’d be worried about Washington D. Manziel can at least run on backup scrub lords just like he did in college. If it was the first team defense, he’d get shelled.

• Elz24

Lamichael James is a very sneaky play. He will get a chance to return kicks and punts and is fight hard for the backup job. He has great potential in a tourney as a guy who could hit a homerun

• JSteele

I have Damien Williams in my lines

• TLee

I like Matt Moore tonight

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

Richard Rodgers at TE i like .. GB wants to use him more in the offense this year so could see them getting him touches early on

• Jfinn

What about a Detroit defense against two rookie qbs?

• magicfan101

@mikemaz13 said...

Richard Rodgers at TE i like .. GB wants to use him more in the offense this year so could see them getting him touches early on

Starters like rodgers won’t get much playing time. The only starter out of all the positions that I am willing to play is Gronk

• Damp_Toaster

Yeah having a tough time picking a defense. Thought about the browns. WAS QBs are all pretty terrible and throw a lot of interceptions

• JSteele

Miami for D? Maybe Suh can knock the rookies around a little bit in the first quarter.

• magicfan101

I don’t think that any team D is a bad option tonight. Lots of sloppy play offensively for all the teams.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).