10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Elz24

I thinkt he position that will be most all over the place tonight is the wr.

• gundog8324

I actually am liking GB the more I think about it, a couple of good young corners in the secondary, and heck if they can pick off Rodgers in practice Jimmy will probably give away 2-3 to them

• JSteele

Sounds like Ameer is going to get a chance to return kicks as well be the lead back tonight.

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@Elz24 said...

I thinkt he position that will be most all over the place tonight is the wr.

This… It’s hard enough to predict which top-ranked rookie WRs will be good. It’s impossible to predict which scrub rookie WRs will be good with scrub QBs throwing to them.

• Elz24

Fading Abdullah to be contrarian tonight. Might cost me but I have 3 other rbs I really liked that should be a little less owned

• JSteele

Reports say Jimmy G has had a less than impressive camp thus far. I’m also liking GB a bit on D, they were my original choice, especially with the Pats weak running game tonight, should get plenty of interception chances.

I’m pretty locked in with my WRs, this is going to be fun my first preseason football action.

Good luck tonight.

• Damp_Toaster

http://gnb.247sports.com/Bolt/Ryan-White-adds-depth-to-injury-depleted-Packers-CB-group-38720295 this is what worries me about Green Bays defense tonight

• JSteele

Thanks for that Damp, i’ll switch back to my original d

• weed526

is matt jones playing?

• Elz24

@weed526 said...

is matt jones playing?

According to twitter yes he is

• weed526

Will he be limited?

• djjoeyg

he retweaked his knee on Saturday so I faded just in case

• weed526

Thanks just think he’s got potential to get big points tonight. Also how many dead lineups we looking at today? Like how many will have starts in their lineups well besides gronk?

• madchuck

There were so many dead lineups Thursday, it was insane. Adrian Peterson 18% owned?

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

@Elz24 said...

Fading Abdullah to be contrarian tonight. Might cost me but I have 3 other rbs I really liked that should be a little less owned

doing the same. My gut tells me they are going to keep him as a secret weapon but who the hell knows lol.

I’m really liking on of the Redskins Tight Ends to have a good night tonight considering they are all plagued with injuries at that position…problem is I’m not sure which one to choose. I’ve read great stuff about Hamm and Chase Dixon.

Good luck guys!

• realdeals

GB D line is also very thin tonight

• deanabbott

wow aaron rodgers for a quarter tonight

• djjoeyg

Concerns about Ebron now that fauria is active

• impurityz

@djjoeyg said...

Concerns about Ebron now that fauria is active

What?

Tim Twentyman ‏@ttwentyman 10m10 minutes ago
    Add TE Joe Fauria to tonight’s inactive list. He’s in street clothes.

• djjoeyg

Breaking sports says he is active. Preseason reports can be so sketchy

• gundog8324

@deanabbott said...

wow aaron rodgers for a quarter tonight

Sooo tempted to try it

• gundog8324

Is anyone else getting all 0% for ownership on DK?

• deanabbott

@gundog8324 said...

Is anyone else getting all 0% for ownership on DK?

Give it a minute

• chris1485

Ty Montgomery 41% owned in 27$ gpp.

• realdeals

Need me some Javarious Allen and James White to go off. Both 5%. Props to DK for adding more to the pool. Love football on DK. No Ks, flex and full PPR. Only sport I favor DK in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).