10:00pm St. Louis(-1) at Oakland —- T:36.0
    10:00pm Denver at Seattle(-5) —- T:37.0

Saturday, 8/15
    8:00pm San Francisco at Houston(-3) —- T:35.5
    8:00pm Tampa Bay at Minnesota(-3.5) —- T:36.0
    9:00pm Kansas City at Arizona(-2.5) —- T:35.5

Sunday, 8/16
    1:00pm Indianapolis at Philadelphia(-4) —- T:42.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• realdeals

@chris1485 said...

Ty Montgomery 41% owned in 27$ gpp.

he’s 25% on $3. But only 6% on Sun to Thurs GPPs. I have him on all.

• realdeals

Something I would rarely do in reg season is to put a RB in flex. Did tonight on all teams.

• dmc457

Aiken played one series didn’t expect that

• LegiaWwa

It looks like all of the “easy money” from Sunday disappeared, not many “free” entries in the 50/50s I joined, and that was the only reason I played cash games tonight.

• LegiaWwa

@dmc457 said...

Aiken played one series didn’t expect that

Saw something on Twitter about a minor injury for him.

• dmc457

Noooooo I had Greg salas until I read Seth write up he didn’t even mention him so I was like is he even playing. Salas always does good in preseason

• shocae

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@LegiaWwa said...

It looks like all of the “easy money” from Sunday disappeared, not many “free” entries in the 50/50s I joined, and that was the only reason I played cash games tonight.

d

• realdeals

Yeah, glad I only did small gpps. Crazy GB had 16 players catch a pass. I had no feel for WRs or TEs, had a good feel for team RBs since Bal, Dal and Bal were thin, but picked the wrong RBs from the teams. Next 2 weeks should have a little more clarity on PT. I just need Gus, Inman and Bolts D to combine for 40+.

• Mindofigor

Anyone got a link to the $20 game on DK

• chris1485

I’m currently 2nd in 25000 guaranteed… I hope I can hold top 5…sweatin it out

• gundog8324

@realdeals said...

Yeah, glad I only did small gpps. Crazy GB had 16 players catch a pass. I had no feel for WRs or TEs, had a good feel for team RBs since Bal, Dal and Bal were thin, but picked the wrong RBs from the teams. Next 2 weeks should have a little more clarity on PT. I just need Gus, Inman and Bolts D to combine for 40+.

Yeah I have that problem with them a lot. I know they will score and it will be through the air, but I don’t know which WR/TE will get it so usually I end up stacking them for better or worse…..

• realdeals

@gundog8324 said...

Yeah I have that problem with them a lot. I know they will score and it will be through the air, but I don’t know which WR/TE will get it so usually I end up stacking them for better or worse…..

Actually cashing small in 5 of 6 of the $3 GPPs. Didn’t have him, Abdullah sure looked good in his limited time. Read a report today he’s a way better pass catcher than R Bush ever was, he catches
    everything. The hype on Miami is real, 1st stringers on both sides of the ball looked damn good. And it’s not bias, I’m a Bolts fan.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

I rolled with 4 LUs and didn’t score a single point between my TEs. Riding the min cash threshold. Need gus to have a big half

• morriswr

Is Gus starting the second half. Please say yes! #degendfs

• shockermandan

Somehow I didn’t even notice there are nfl preseason contests. There aren’t any open on FD right now. Is that because half the week is through, or are these only available on DK?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@shockermandan said...

Somehow I didn’t even notice there are nfl preseason contests. There aren’t any open on FD right now. Is that because half the week is through, or are these only available on DK?

FD does not run preseason. I can’t speak for any of the smaller sites, but yes, DK does.

• djjoeyg

Salsa came through for me! He put up 20 pts that got me 9th place.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

Who’s everyone liking tonight? I think Corey Grant will get playing time at RB and as a KR for Jax. TE is an absolute crapshoot but I am rolling with CJ Uzomah for the Bengals. DGB should see some action as well.

• Elz24

Anyone know how much time mariota or Winston are getting

• ssbledsoe

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Am I the only person pissed that DK left out the entire PIT team for this slate???

• Elz24

Thoughts on Bryce brown tonight… having a bad camp, but always been a preseason monster

• Karlaspath

Wow! That sucks!

• ATLSoulchild

Not the only one. I was going to have Archer in every single lu until I found that out. Pissed.

• chris1485

Yea I don’t quite understand why they left Pittsburgh out.

• salarycapfantasy

Start a thread, lets get a rep from DK to address. That has to be some stats error, right. Something that can be fixed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).