Saturday, 8/20

PANTHERS AT TITANS
    GIANTS AT BILLS
    RAVENS AT COLTS
    BUCCANEERS AT JAGUARS
    SAINTS AT TEXANS
    49ERS AT BRONCOS
    CHIEFS AT RAMS

Let’s get the discussion going. Here is a copy of my spreadsheet. This has snap counts, WR targets, and several others stats. If you want to sort or filter you’ll have to click “File, Save a Copy”

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13PaiKd8F7l_ysi0AdTtygNiCGqeJa7ktZvzu-j0ykIA/edit

This week I’ll still be targeting backups for the most part but I will probably mix some starters in too. Who do you guys like?

• roach62

why the bloody hell is Alfred Morris still in the damn game??

• firemedicpat

Whatever. 10 lineups with Ross were looking like top finishers. Not anymore.

• BIF

Get Morris out FFS

• firemedicpat

@roach62 said...

Because he’s a 3rd stringer

• WorldWideWes

@roach62 said...

Playing the Skins. Can’t believe I missed the stupid “revenge” narrative.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah I finally have two lineups with points and that TD crushed my cash line. Hope we get a ton of Jackson from Dallas soon and I have Caroo. No clue if he plays.

• roach62

@firemedicpat said...

Because he’s a 3rd stringer

normally this would make sense..but he is a former starter in the league and was a good one at that; im pretty sure they already know what they have with him

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

man all this scoring.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Landry drops two TD’s. Sills gets both.

• roach62

@slpanthers24 said...

Landry drops two TD’s. Sills gets both.

story of my DFS life…luckily im still not that far out of cash line, even w/o having Ross; just hope my completely underowned AZ/SD players can actually PLAY and catch up for me

• flip4flop

Lineups look crushed at 40 and 39 points not even close to cashing. Guess I will call it a night and just peak in tomorrow and see if a miracle happened.

• mccoolio

Ross 44% owned in the 20K Gridiron ffs I hope one day these pundits will get picks wrong

• roach62

@flip4flop said...

Lineups look crushed at 40 and 39 points not even close to cashing. Guess I will call it a night and just peak in tomorrow and see if a miracle happened.

which contests?

$3 cash line is only 54DK; unless all your players are done

• roach62

and Matt Moore just got knocked da fuk out..with 30 seconds to play in the half…

• flip4flop

@roach62 said...

which contests?

$3 cash line is only 54DK; unless all your players are done

still have some to play but doubt they all go off enough to score 5-7 points a piece and keep pace.

• eom

@WorldWideWes said...

Playing the Skins. Can’t believe I missed the stupid “revenge” narrative.

wat

• eom

I’d be doing a little better if I didn’t use jeremy ross by mistake

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

No D Jackson tonight I guess. I thought he was going to get all this run.

• BIF

@slpanthers24 said...

No D Jackson tonight I guess. I thought he was going to get all this run.

He is but can’t score – lots of chances

• cutter2225

All Dak all night

• roach62

@BIF said...

He is but can’t score – lots of chances

yeah he got stuffed 2 different times down at the goal line..least Dak made up for it

im still only 13DK out of cash line…need my SD and AZ players to wake up; also thanks to the Redskins for dropping 4DK in the second half…doh

• PDFOUR

It’s obvious Arizona doesn’t want to play preseason. Ridiculous.

Darius Jackson 1 point really? I’m at 77 fantasy points and I still won’t cash.

Why in the hell does Leonte have 0 points? He was suppose to be the pick in Miami. Same with Farrow

• roach62

does anybody know if Troy Niklas died somewhere during this game?

• roach62

@PDFOUR said...

It’s obvious Arizona doesn’t want to play preseason. Ridiculous.

Darius Jackson 1 point really? I’m at 77 fantasy points and I still won’t cash.

Why in the hell does Leonte have 0 points? He was suppose to be the pick in Miami. Same with Farrow

Farrow was ruled out an hour or 2 before gametime..still 2 late to swap him out for any of the 2 games playing at the time though

Jackson got a few more points and still finish the game out between him and Smart…thats all they have at RB as Smart is a FB

no idea why Caroo got 0..honestly been watching the game and didnt even notice if he was even on the field at all

• bonuscash

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

I feel extremely fortunate to not be losing money on this slate after starting Farrow in almost everything. Can’t believe so many people were willing to start Alfie and Dez together. Last couple slates have favored those willing to play the 1st teamers in week 2. Some of the 1st teamers played almost a half. Weird.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).