Saturday, 8/20

PANTHERS AT TITANS
    GIANTS AT BILLS
    RAVENS AT COLTS
    BUCCANEERS AT JAGUARS
    SAINTS AT TEXANS
    49ERS AT BRONCOS
    CHIEFS AT RAMS

Let’s get the discussion going. Here is a copy of my spreadsheet. This has snap counts, WR targets, and several others stats. If you want to sort or filter you’ll have to click “File, Save a Copy”

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13PaiKd8F7l_ysi0AdTtygNiCGqeJa7ktZvzu-j0ykIA/edit

This week I’ll still be targeting backups for the most part but I will probably mix some starters in too. Who do you guys like?

• indabasszone

@nsewell said...

West isn’t playing

Cool, Ware seems like a great play then

• nsewell

@Thomas21 said...

http://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/19/how-long-will-starters-play-and-what-to-expect-from-panthers-vs-titans/

If you read this and a couple of other articles you see Rivera says“three good drives” not three drives. He specifically said he wants them to come out and put it in the end zone. So depending on how well they do is how long they are going to play. I don’t really like anyone besides Simonson the TE who is running with the first team due to the top two TE being injured. I also saw something saying they do not expect Cam to get any goal line carries in this game. Hard to predict where the goalline looks go though with two very tall receivers in Benjamin and Funchess, Simonson, and 4 possible RBs who could see time with the first team.

• Ckp67

@S7ubs said...

You’re going to see Cobb and Sankey I think. They need to bump up their trade value or release one

Agree. I could see 5 RB’s in Tennessee getting around 5 carries each plus going against Carolina D screams fade. Henry will be one of the highest owned RB’s too.

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Aces locks at 3:00, no late swap… Any guys who seem like musts?

• Ckp67

@Genghis_Khan said...

With Thad Lewis and Kaepernick out, Driskel should see more than a half. So roster him if you don’t mind throwing up in your mouth a little bit.

A little bit? Try throwing up a lot lol. Driskel getting significant time has me going 100% Broncos D. Driskel is very very bad for those who are wondering.

• Thomas21

@Galante118 said...

Aces locks at 3:00, no late swap… Any guys who seem like musts?

Alex Smith, Ware, Maclin, and Kelce are all going to start and play about the entire 1st half so I think they are musts.

• Corsey

Alex smith confirmed playing whole first half? Quick

• Gamby

Do you guys like henry or jonothan williams?

• Goblue112

It’s preseason so no 100 story and history of andy reid said stater should play all most a half…

• Ckp67

@Gamby said...

Do you guys like henry or jonothan williams?

Jwill

• eom

henry 30%

• mileyvirus

henry is 30% owned. hopefully the fade works out. also there was overlay in the DK nfl preseason contests

• eom

@Goblue112 said...

Starters will see more time: Rex Ryan noted that the starting unit will play more in this preseason game than they did in the first. How much more, however, was not disclosed. He even mentioned that it is possible Sammy Watkins will see one series with the first team. Kroy Biermann also appears set to make his Bills debut.

sammy’s out

• Goblue112

Oh just for info on how much starters would play NO sammie for least not in preseason got least 1 OBJ tho had too lol

• cutter2225

Cam and Ginn off to a fast start

• indabasszone

Need that to be Funchess next drive 😬

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

For those of you who don’t know, You can get a 7 day free pass for NFL GamePass and watch all the preseason games live on your computer, xbox one or whatever. Just make sure you cancel it before the 7 days are up haha

• Razzle11

All the Tajae Sharpe I guess….

• eom

sharpe 5%

wonder how many ginn/sharpes

• codyallison1026

ugh no sharpe, swapped him out damn

• eom

bills d 4%
    j-will 6%

kinda surprised bills d was only 4%, but we’ll see, I guess

• eom

den d gonna be 50%?

• eom

shady 0.5% !!!

WAT

• eom

little 2% and I still wouldn’t roster him

• roach62

so Sterling a no show for the Giants..or just gonna run in 2nd half??

might have a good shot with Collins getting a TD, Hunter looking to finish the 4th for the Titans and Cardale already in for the Bills at QB; just need that 0 for Sterling to move lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).