Saturday, 8/20

PANTHERS AT TITANS
    GIANTS AT BILLS
    RAVENS AT COLTS
    BUCCANEERS AT JAGUARS
    SAINTS AT TEXANS
    49ERS AT BRONCOS
    CHIEFS AT RAMS

Let’s get the discussion going. Here is a copy of my spreadsheet. This has snap counts, WR targets, and several others stats. If you want to sort or filter you’ll have to click “File, Save a Copy”

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13PaiKd8F7l_ysi0AdTtygNiCGqeJa7ktZvzu-j0ykIA/edit

This week I’ll still be targeting backups for the most part but I will probably mix some starters in too. Who do you guys like?

• Razzle11

@roach62 said...

so Sterling a no show for the Giants..or just gonna run in 2nd half??

might have a good shot with Collins getting a TD, Hunter looking to finish the 4th for the Titans and Cardale already in for the Bills at QB; just need that 0 for Sterling to move lol

Not a no show, I believe he has been targeted

• Genghis_Khan

@Razzle11 said...

Not a no show, I believe he has been targeted

Yeah. It was Nassib who was the no-show. Just got his first completion. 1/9 for 8 yards. I wanna stab myself in the face.

BTW anybody know what’s going on with the results data? They have the dk results for the 7th&13th here on rg but not from the 11th & 12th.

• WorldWideWes

@Razzle11 said...

All the Tajae Sharpe I guess….

I swapped out T. Sharp from all of my lineups for Sterling Shepard at the last minute…

I need to start following my gut more.

• Razzle11

Higbee playing?

• DamonBoost

Any word if Higbee and/or C. West are playing?

• nsewell

what is the periscope link

• nsewell

I read an article early this afternoon that said west was not playing.

• scsa1998

@Genghis_Khan said...

Yeah. It was Nassib who was the no-show. Just got his first completion. 1/9 for 8 yards. I wanna stab myself in the face.

BTW anybody know what’s going on with the results data? They have the dk results for the 7th&13th here on rg but not from the 11th & 12th.

The entire Giants team didn’t show up. The offensive line didn’t block so no running game and no passing game.

• PDFOUR

T.Y Hilton is not playing……

• ThinkWeNice

Does no T.Y bump up Moncrief?

• indabasszone

Wow good thing I played Hilton and this news came out after lock

• PDFOUR

@ThinkWeNice said...

Does no T.Y bump up Moncrief?

Yeah. Of course I find out he is not playing after i roster him LOL. I cant get a break with preseason dfs. But yeah Moncrief should see a bump.

Does anyone have a legit source that says C. West are not playing? Can’t seem to find anything.

• eom

@indabasszone said...

Wow good thing I played Hilton and this news came out after lock

I played hilton, but took him out when I saw that before lock

https://twitter.com/mchappell51/status/767126494518935552

• eom

according to some tweets west is prob out + higbee doubtful

• indabasszone

@eom said...

I played hilton, but took him out when I saw that before lock

https://twitter.com/mchappell51/status/767126494518935552

Didn’t see that :(

• eom

dorsett + ‘crief 3% btw
    waller 13%

• depalma13

Bucs starters to play a quarter and a half.

• eom

sims 9%
    a-robs 19%

• bolu

Bennie Fowler is out making Latimer a better play. Cooks and Snead out for Saints.

• roach62

so much for Frank Gore “being ready to play”…he ran the ball once for 5 yards and gave way to Turbin lol

• HooDooGuru

• 2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

The following #Chiefs aren’t suiting up today: Bray, Charles, Gaines, Berry, West, Houston, Moses, Mauga, Hali & Nunez-Roches

• depalma13

My god Winston is horrible.

• eom

savage 10%
    mike williams (nos) 30%!!

omg….I knew that was a mistake swapping him in there last min

• eom

Myles Simmons ‏@MylesASimmons 46s47 seconds ago

Have seen Tyler Higbee, Zach Laskey, Nelson Spruce, and Aaron Green enter the field without pads signifying they’re out tonight. #KCvsLA

• c0LDbL00D

@MylesASimmons: Have seen Tyler Higbee, Zach Laskey, Nelson Spruce, and Aaron Green enter the field without pads signifying they’re out tonight. #KCvsLA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).