Friday
    07:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) — T: 37
    07:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) — T: 38
    07:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) — T: 37.5
    07:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3.5 ) at Cleveland ( -3.5 ) — T: 38
    08:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) — T: 39.5

Saturday
    01:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) — T: 38
    04:00 PM EST : Raiders ( PK ) at LA Rams ( PK ) — T: ??
    07:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) — T: 37.5
    08:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) — T: 37.5
    08:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) at Tennessee ( -2.5 ) — T: 38
    09:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 39.5
    10:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -1.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 1.5 ) — T: 37.5

Monday
    08:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( PK ) at Indianapolis ( PK ) — T: 37

• fildo22

I wasted a lot of money playing Taywan Taylor for the first 6 weeks of last years season waiting for him to do that.

• KindGuy

I have 0 dk pts with 4 players locked….. I just need to play starters from now on.

• CleverGroom

@fildo22 said...

I wasted a lot of money playing Taywan Taylor for the first 6 weeks of last years season waiting for him to do that.

It’s okay. We’ll win it back the first month of this season.

• kyastanley1

Just save your bankroll for Week 1. DFS preseason football is such a waste of time to try to guess/predict which spare player is going to get the most points each game.

• callmetouch

Sounds like janokowski will be taking the fg’s tonight

• CleverGroom

@kyastanley1 said...

Just save your bankroll for Week 1. DFS preseason football is such a waste of time to try to guess/predict which spare player is going to get the most points each game.

I would disagree more vehemently if I hadn’t shot myself in both feet with terrible game theory and bankroll management yesterday.

Instead I’ll say, that’s only true if you don’t have time to do enough research.

• callmetouch

@CleverGroom said...

I would disagree more vehemently if I hadn’t shot myself in both feet with terrible game theory and bankroll management yesterday.

Instead I’ll say, that’s only true if you don’t have time to do enough research.

Went 1-26 in my lu’s today so I hear ya

• jecarl2

Is DK stats not updating, where’s OJ Howard’s 2nd rec.?

• callmetouch

Aguayo & Janokowski are slated to take the field goals. (95% sure on aguayo 70% on janokowski) gulp

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

No Ekeler tonight.

• Jordaneck

Stacked bucs as bucs fan but went Fitzpatrick, and Ronald jones, played demaryius Thomas, and Jackson from Chargers Jesus Christ I suck.

• gaelicgirl

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

No Justin Jackson or Russ Hansbrough either. Detrez should get tons of work.

• gaelicgirl

Woo! Royce Freeman, too…

• Dfspacman

No Taylor for me, this preseason has been a cash grab lol

• callmetouch

I have all the Carson, scores a TD, and of course a holding call. So fed up

• callmetouch

@callmetouch said...

I have all the Carson, scores a TD, and of course a holding call. So fed up

Sidenote they called the holding way after he was in. Late flag, call was bogus.

• thetitanlb

@escot4 said...

No Justin Jackson or Russ Hansbrough either. Detrez should get tons of work.

Words can’t express how frustrating this is. I saw that Ekler was out and Hansborough as well so assumed Jackson had to play since he had practiced all week. So go to lineup to put in Jackson. Look at twitter again to see the last minute Jackson news. Can’t believe the chargers are only gonna use 2 active rb. Disgusting

• callmetouch

Aaaaand janokowski isn’t kicking lmao can’t catch a break. Hope someone here takes 1st im so done

• callmetouch

FUDGE Gordon. Wish they called a bullshit holding call like they did on the Carson TD. F****************

• callmetouch

I swear to god on my life I’ll never play Carson ever again. 2 attempts at the 1 (technically fumbled the 1st time) and fumbles the 2nd time on the 1. Good fooking night

• KindGuy

Yea I’m done playing the backup.. Not even the beat writers know what the hell these coaches are going to do.

Goose eggs from Auden Tate and Alfred Morris. They’re not even being given a CHANCE to produce wtf!

• callmetouch

This is my last b**** post for tonight. How tf do u predict this? I loved Carson. I pick Carson. He scores a 20+ rushing TD that gets called back. 2nd quarter, Seattle at the 1 he gets 2 attempts to punch it in and fumbles. That’s 2 touchdowns he would’ve had 99.9999999% of the time but tonight it just doesn’t go that way. Why the hell .

• BIF

@bjacksonibew said...

Got Jameis at 2% ownership supposed to play about 2 quarters let’s go!!!

👍

• VRod305

Yeah, everyone says there is some huge edge. I don’t see it. I played Summer League and crushed a bunch. Got 5th in a GPP. All I did was play the talented players. This is such a crapshoot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.