NFL FORUM

Comments

• Syzltuth

I didn’t see any thread started for this and the games are tomorrow so I figured I’d start this up this week so the discussion can begin. Starters should play more this week and we should see some more real football played, if only a little.

• Dfspacman

What a waste tonite

• Dfspacman

Schnell a now show

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@dbullsfan said...

Tanner Hudson TB is who I’m liking

2nd straight big game for Hudson, With Howard/Brate in front of him locked into their spots I don’t see why Hudson doesn’t continue to get big time PT the rest of the pre-season.

• Dfspacman

Mahomes our after one series smh

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

Mahomes our after one series smh

Actually 2 but reports and the coach said 2 quarters. Waste of money once again.

• Dfspacman

Hollister with a dud

• FunkMac

Andy Reid trolled us all.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

@FunkMac said...

Andy Reid trolled us all.

Everyone does realize there was a weather delay and pouring rain right before the game. Right?

He was planning on playing them, but then had to adjust based on conditions. He couldn’t have the guys out there and possible get hurt with the wet turf, etc.

• FunkMac

@Deltfish said...

Everyone does realize there was a weather delay and pouring rain right before the game. Right?

He was planning on playing them, but then had to adjust based on conditions. He couldn’t have the guys out there and possible get hurt with the wet turf, etc.

That makes total sense. I honestly thought it was crazy to play the starters an entire half in week 2 anyway. I would think that offense would need the least amount of preseason reps of any in the league.

• realphipps

All the Paxton Lynch?

… I can’t believe I just suggested that out loud.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

All the Paxton Lynch?

… I can’t believe I just suggested that out loud.

playing him in cash maybe. Yikes. But might go safer with T Hill. Rushing upside, Safer…..maybe

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@yountingly said...

playing him in cash maybe. Yikes. But might go safer with T Hill. Rushing upside, Safer…..maybe

For a small slate there actually good options, I can see Lynch, Teddy B, Taysom, or Easton Stick all having decent days

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

Teddy B with 2 turnovers already both in or near the red zone, ouch.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone lead me in the right direction for tonight’s Seahawks-Vikings showdown?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Deltfish said...

Anyone lead me in the right direction for tonight’s Seahawks-Vikings showdown?

Irv Smith Captain. 7 targets last week. just kidding or am I

Leaning heavy on Paxton Lynch, Mattison Boone, X Turner ,. WRs/TE I’m using are Ferguson, Metcalf, Jennings as sleeper, Irv Smith, Beebe, O Johnson. Unsure about Vikings QBs until we know more but I faded them for 2 game slate. Only rostered Hill, Lynch and a little Teddy B (welp)

May take shot on Rashard Penny since RBs on Sea are mostly banged up.

Lynch is Lynch will have some Vikings D.

Still early. Need more info.

• bure10

@yountingly said...

Irv Smith Captain. 7 targets last week. just kidding or am I

Leaning heavy on Paxton Lynch, Mattison Boone, X Turner ,. WRs/TE I’m using are Ferguson, Metcalf, Jennings as sleeper, Irv Smith, Beebe, O Johnson. Unsure about Vikings QBs until we know more but I faded them for 2 game slate. Only rostered Hill, Lynch and a little Teddy B (welp)

May take shot on Rashard Penny since RBs on Sea are mostly banged up.

Lynch is Lynch will have some Vikings D.

Still early. Need more info.

I put Jennings as my C, but then have the other 5 filled with players you named.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Hill to Ozigobo TD. Let’s go.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

DJ Metcalf out. Sore leg.

• mfetzner

Abdullah out tonight maybe bumps up Boone?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Abdullah not expected to play. Boone time

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

going 2 Vikings RB now for the 2 game slate, taking out a Sea RB in its place. I’ll take 20 between Boone and Mattison please.

• mfetzner

Also prosise and homer expected to play making SEA RB situation a lil more crowded. Liked turner based on last weeks volume but not so sure now

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

DJ Metcalf 18.13% owned in the big DK $10. I love preseason.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Lol. Yeah Metcalf is some guys captain in a $50 4 person!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

He is 18 in the big DK showdown and Abdullah is 10.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.