Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• pepsies15

DK posted the 2-game slate for Thursday. I would have liked them to combine the Thursday-Friday games into one slate, but oh well.

• Dmford0

So I’m thinking about playing Tyrod Taylor given Cleveland’s inability to set the edge/his mobility, but I am unsure about his playing time. What other QB’s are y’all considering?

• djjoeyg

Playing 2 game slates is bad enough, adding that it is preseason makes it very difficult. With that said, I am sure I will still play, just not as much if it were a larger slate.

• ATLSoulchild

Tyrod Taylor seems the way to go. But, I am waiting to hear more info come out. Like, if Stafford plays the entire 1st qtr, I may lean his way as well.

• ssbledsoe

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Is DK going to include MIN and PIT players this week???

• sethayates

@pepsies15 said...

DK posted the 2-game slate for Thursday. I would have liked them to combine the Thursday-Friday games into one slate, but oh well.

This makes me sad. Yesterday on Twitter people were asking if I would do a write-up. I was hoping for a four-game set. I guess I will still write an article but I will include all four games from THU and FRI and people can just use the picks for the applicable day. I will of course have something on Saturday for the big 8-game set.

• Elz24

2 games in the nfl in preseason is incredibly difficult probably not worth playing

• ATLSoulchild

Oh it is still worth playing. As I was tweeting to Seth about yesterday, you still have a lot of people that are not keeping up with news. So many people played TY Hilton yesterday. It was so bad that 4% played Reggie Wayne in the $27 tourney. Yes, Reggie Wayne. There are still enough dead lus that even on a short slate, the probability of you at least breaking even is still pretty good. You just have to put in the research that 80% + of the people don’t have the time to do. Or they just don’t want to/know how.

• adnoble

Hes a Hokie… Its always a top choice!

I do wish they made it a thurs – friday slate though…

2 game slates are not as much fun.

• salarycapfantasy

A 2 game slate makes it interesting. You could do some nice multi lineups and hit a lot of good combos. You guys are thinking regular season mon-thurs 2 games but in those games only the first team play and maybe some of the 2nd guys. In pre-season you are talking about 4th and 5th stringers and the dead lineups. I might have to just pour in $10 in the quarter arcade.

• BreakingBacon

why not make a 2 game slate, then a Thu-Fri slate?

• einars

didnt DK have two QB spots last year?

• ATLSoulchild

No, DK didn’t. Alwyas was 1 QB from what I remember.

• einars

@ATLSoulchild said...

No, DK didn’t. Alwyas was 1 QB from what I remember.

huh i was telling someone about it a while back and could have sworn one of the big guns had 2 QBs….lol. thanks!

• DabsAndFrags

@einars said...

didnt DK have two QB spots last year?

College

• Dmford0

Gotta say — the Bills’ RB situation is going to make this slate a tad more difficult. With Karlos Williams emergency today and Bryce Brown hamstring issue, it seems a little murky as to who will be Thursday’s workhorse. It seems, then, that Matt Jones figures to be a better option at RB along with Ameer Abdullah. The joys of preseason DFS.

• djjoeyg

Time to zig when everyone zags

• kantiger77

The lack of a Thursday-Friday slate really seems lazy on the part of DK. Just add Friday and combine them..why is it that hard?

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

It’s not hard, it’s a money grab by dk. Splitting it into two slates, means they get to collect rake twice. Take a stand, don’t play the 2 game slates and tell support WHY you’re not playing. They’ll get the message If enough ppl do it, and the tourneys don’t fill. I’ll be the first to say, I won’t play a two game slate, ever. And I’ll happily let support know I’m refusing to play this, but would have a 4 game slate. If they pull this shit with cfb I won’t be playing during the week.

• lagee

I agree completely. They can’t break up the MACtion!

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

I still wanna enter the 2 gamer, not sure I will though since I still have holdover action for those games. Really surprised nobody has mentioned Manziel with Connor Shaw out. Thinking he’ll see some decent run in this one.

• FantasyAces

NFL Week 2 preseason is being loaded today! Slate > Thur-Fri / Sat only / Sun only. We will be running Q’s as well.

• jshackmann

Kirk Cousins a good option?

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Good job aces, that’s where my preseason Thursday-Friday action will go

• codyallison1026

I think I like ebron as a good TE option carrying over from the Sunday/Thursday slate, going to have to do some research on who will get carries for wash/cleveland to determine who to play since of the lack of options for buffalo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).