Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WorldWideWes

So, even bad nights in preseason are good. Put $96 in play. Returned $187.11. I wish preseason was all year round.

• PDFOUR

Wow thanks very much Seth for your article. Looks like I am going to cash my first single GPP entry lol. Gonna win $8 in draftkings ( $3 entry). Who would of thought that the Jets D/ST would do so well tonight? I gambled and picked ATL D/ST.

• PDFOUR

@ASmithIV said...

I’m in the $200 one…..I’m assuming there was a bigger one. I just waited too long.

Good luck to you!

Good job.

• cy1985

Seth,

I am looking forward to your article for the Saturday/Sunday bunch.

• WorldWideWes

Brady’s history in preseason game 2:

2005: 6-for-11 for 105 yards, 1 INT in 20 snaps vs. Saints
    2006: 15-for-20 for 149 yards in 21 snaps vs. Cardinals
    2007: 10-for-19 for 145 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs in 35 snaps vs. Titans
    2008: DNP vs. Bucs
    2009: 4-for-8 for 57 yards in 13 snaps vs. Bengals
    2010: 10-for-12 for 85 yards, 1 TD in 24 snaps vs. Falcons
    2011: 11-for-19 for 118 yards, 2 TDs in 25 snaps vs. Bucs
    2012: DNP vs. Eagles
    2013: 11-for-12 for 107 yards, 1 TD in 23 snaps vs. Bucs
    2014: 8-for-10 for 81 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT in 22 snaps vs. Eagles

What does the deflate gate stuff do to these numbers?

Also, Robinson or Ballard for Indy?

Philly starters? Bronco starters? This is the most confusing slate so far to me. Need some Seth help to clear it up.

• cy1985

We’re all waiting with excited patience.

• High_and_Outside

Is today the day that the world sees Brandon Coleman?

I think this guy has alot of potential in season long leagues. Think I’m gonna play him today…

• Jfinn

Who does everyone like at QB today?

• High_and_Outside

@Jfinn said...

Who does everyone like at QB today?

I have in, tentatively, Derek Anderson

Based on longevity in the organization. Been a tough week for Carolina, they may not play Cam as much. And I think they need to see what they have at WR could be some extra Targets.

*I have no info on playing time

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Awww, I was looking forward to throwing Devin Funchess in my LU. Not gonna play.

• Bigbluecrew

@ASmithIV said...

Awww, I was looking forward to throwing Devin Funchess in my LU. Not gonna play.

I know this is the preseason thread, but anyone think he would be a good punt for WR3 come week 1?

• Jfinn

Any idea how long Forsett will play against the Iggles?

• The_Irish_Hammer

@Bigbluecrew said...

I know this is the preseason thread, but anyone think he would be a good punt for WR3 come week 1?

I have added him in most of my season long leagues after K.B. went out for the year. See him as a clear option for WR1 for panthers.

• bacontacos

Seth, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• DabsAndFrags

@Bigbluecrew said...

I imagine he will be in multiple NFL value articles for week 1. I planned on including him in whatever I write; I’d assume other people will too.

• Manny0825

@Bigbluecrew said...

Honestly,I like him, but I’m going to stay away from him. I don’t think he will do as well as everyone thinks he will. I just hate depending on rookies.

• Bigbluecrew

@Manny0825 said...

Honestly,I like him, but I’m going to stay away from him. I don’t think he will do as well as everyone thinks he will. I just hate depending on rookies.

Me either, but punting on him allows for some serious studage in WR/QB/RB so I was thinking it would be worth it.

It’s still three weeks until Week 1 and anything can happen between now and then.

Just trying to bring things into focus.

• DabsAndFrags

@bacontacos said...

Seth, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tweeted his article will be up 4-5.

• collinjc775

• 2014 StarStreet NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

Disappointing DK is missing all NE’s WRs that will actually be on the field.

• salarycapfantasy

I like Seth’s article, but the information for the most part is out there. Especially after a full week of games last week. Start building, then read it later and adjust, if needed.

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@salarycapfantasy said...

I like Seth’s article, but the information for the most part is out there. Especially after a full week of games last week. Start building, then read it later and adjust, if needed.

8 games seems so deep. I’m having a hard time deciding whether to play or not. I definitely want to so I can be entertained later. After a few beers later I may just jump in the fire.

• Damp_Toaster

any thoughts on some good QB plays?

• DabsAndFrags

This. Its a lot of reading, but at least you’re fact checking Seth.

• Manny0825

I love Seth’s articles, but I agree. I do my own research each night. It’s not as hard as it sounds once you get your own system going. I use his article’s to compare with my research and see if I missed something, etc.

• salarycapfantasy

I like his articles, but I always do my research and picks first before I ever look at an article. If I can’t convince myself to play a guy, no one else will. There are two places to look online that give you most of the full info you need. Two types of places. I can’t link to them here though. But, 100% of what is talked about, is first written somewhere.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).