Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• djjoeyg

u can just take off the Http if you want to post a link

I doubt the mods care if you post about football articles in a football forum.

• ssbledsoe

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@salarycapfantasy said...

I like his articles, but I always do my research and picks first before I ever look at an article. If I can’t convince myself to play a guy, no one else will. There are two places to look online that give you most of the full info you need. Two types of places. I can’t link to them here though. But, 100% of what is talked about, is first written somewhere.

Agree with this. I mean, if someone is going to just blindly tail someone else, why the hell are they even playing DFS? A big part of the fun is picking players that no one else thinks will do well. Hell, half the time I’m more excited about “being right” than the money that shows up in my account balances…

• salarycapfantasy

@ssbledsoe said...

Agree with this. I mean, if someone is going to just blindly tail someone else, why the hell are they even playing DFS? A big part of the fun is picking players that no one else thinks will do well. Hell, half the time I’m more excited about “being right” than the money that shows up in my account balances…

Agree. The money is nice though. Ha.

• ancarter3030

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@collinjc775 said...

Disappointing DK is missing all NE’s WRs that will actually be on the field.

FantasyDraft has all of them in their 50k freeroll tonight…..GL all

anyone like david cobb?

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Can we get a list of teams, and how long their starters are projected to play? Anyone with input on their home town team feel free to chime in here

• Sharks86

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Jags’ starters playing the whole first half.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

too bad they are still the Jaguars

• Posty13

What’s a couple good defenses to go for tonight? I’m thinking the vikings, but not to sure about who else to pick.

• rotoreverend

I have Carolina in tentatively. There was a report that they were asked to “tone-down” the pass rush during joint practices this week. Tells me they were owning Mia. Seems as good a lead to chase as any.

• doug22176

No..carolina asked Miami to tone theirs down

• depalma13

Major Thunderstorms expected tonight in Minnesota.

• RR28

Ravens could be missing our starting LG (for sure), and our starting RT (missed last 2 days of practice with a foot injury).

John Urschel (best reserve OL) could also miss the game.

Starters usually play around a half in the 2nd preseason game. Flacco took 30 snaps last year.

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Yeldon officially out…Starters getting a half…Not sure I want any of their RBs though

• pidoe

@Sharks86 said...

Jags’ starters playing the whole first half.

Is this confirmed?

• thegame1020

@pidoe said...

@Sharks86 said…

Is this confirmed?

+1

• DabsAndFrags

Bunch of overlay 2 hours out(early but I still think 20-30% wont be surprising) on fantasydraft.com and 50k freeroll.

• Jshiffy

Helpful site: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

• HonusWagner

We know dabs. Keep hush.

• Elz24

Thinking about doing bortles and allen robinson stack

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

lol overlay posters

lol that site(worst in the industry last year)

• jovanmusk

@Elz24 said...

Thinking about doing bortles and allen robinson stack

lmao i went with this in my only lu. but still thinking on swithching out robinson

• Frustrated

Tons of WR’s to choose from. Agholor’s probably a good bet to get some action. Kind of like Flacco and Palmer as they are slated to play about a quarter and a half.

• jovanmusk

i dont trust agholors hands. that being said he prolly scores again

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Where did you see that?

• cy1985

Where in the world is Seth’s article?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).