Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• RR28

@Posty13 said...

I woke up thinking i was only going to win about 5 bucks or so and ended up with $58.67. Definitely pleased with the way things turned out last night. I forget who said it but thank you so much for telling me the cowboys offensive line was pretty banged up!

You’re welcome. ;-)

And yeah, the 9ers D was fan-freaking-tastic last night. Carried me into the money of everything.

• WorldWideWes

@sethayates said...

Swaim is your guy

TY for the Swaim lead Seth. Really put me over the edge.

• adnoble

Can Jamesis be famous tonight?

• Posty13

Thanks again broski! I cashed in 25 out of my 30 lineups. I had a couple good picks for myself like Chris Givers but the 9ers D is the main reason.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).