Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sethayates

@mdenny13 said...

I have Woods in a good chunk. But I think Hogan will be lower owned and could have a good game. So I have him in a few as well

My article should be posted soon. Here are the Bills WR snap counts from last week at Carolina.

Chris Hogan (35), Robert Woods (33), Dezmin Lewis (27), Marquise Goodwin (23), Deonte Thompson (23), Sammy Watkins (18), Andre Davis (15), Tobais Palmer (13)

Marquise Goodwin did the most with his reps but I can’t argue with anyone who likes Woods or Hogan. They played the most last week and probably will again this week.

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

So should I definitely be going Tyrod over Manziel for the holdover contest that started Sun? I figured Manziel would get a decent chunk of PT…but I suppose Tyrod will as well. Any thoughts here are appreciated, torn at this point.

• Elz24

@ASmithIV said...

So should I definitely be going Tyrod over Manziel for the holdover contest that started Sun? I figured Manziel would get a decent chunk of PT…but I suppose Tyrod will as well. Any thoughts here are appreciated, torn at this point.

Manziel should play the whole second half and part of 2nd quarter… The bills will still have to play 3 qbs

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Manziel will play into the 3rd quarter, not the whole second half

• DabsAndFrags

@Elz24 said...

Manziel should play the whole second half and part of 2nd quarter… The bills will still have to play 3 qbs

I don’t think hes playing the whole 2nd half. According to coach “he may play into the second half.” That said I like him the most tonight.

• cjstetzer

1 quarter max…

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

He has to play into the 2nd half. Don’t think they wanna watch Thad Lewis chuck it around for that long….nobody wants to see that.

• skankinmat

I have a couple teams going in the qualifiers that started sunday for mill maker tickets…any advice on the flex spot for tonight?

• magicfan101

@mdenny13 said...

I have Woods in a good chunk. But I think Hogan will be lower owned and could have a good game. So I have him in a few as well

Be careful about robert woods, he was held out of tuesday practice with soreness.

• DabsAndFrags

@skankinmat said...

I have a couple teams going in the qualifiers that started sunday for mill maker tickets…any advice on the flex spot for tonight?

A running back

• salarycapfantasy

@ASmithIV said...

Faced with those two guys, I like Manziel. Tyrod has RB out there that don’t know the plays and Thigpen, the WR has been playing tailback in practice. Very limited. His points might come from the run.

• sethayates

@skankinmat said...

If you are looking for the safest option it is easily Ameer Abdullah

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

Stacking Ameer/Zenner. Like Alfred Morris too but not sure he’ll get enough reps.

• skankinmat

@sethyates I have abdullah locked in at RB…Thinking of slotting in Zenner into Flex to lock in points. The rest of my players came from the Eagles game so I’d have Abdullah, Salas in my last WR spot and Zenner at flex.

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

Just realized the Skins are carrying Jones and Mack Brown, both from UF. Must be nice for them, would be shocked if Mack made the 53 tho.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

@salarycapfantasy said...

Faced with those two guys, I like Manziel. Tyrod has RB out there that don’t know the plays and Thigpen, the WR has been playing tailback in practice. Very limited. His points might come from the run.

Great point. Bills are really hurting in the backfield, they just signed two UDFAs.

Team just signed Bronson Hill and Ricky Seale but those players are not on DK for example and probably will not have enough time to learn offense (even though Seale is from Stanford and used to cramming for exams LOL)

For that reason, I think the Browns Defense might be in play. I wish I had time for a blog but year-end has come at my job which means not a lot of free time! lol

I think Kurt Cousins should be faded today with Colt MCcown starting with the second unit, if the game is not close than I could see Cousins being more of a game manager similar to how Colt was last game.

Abdullah will probably be high owned again this week any why shouldn’t he, the kid is good and his ADP is soaring. A guy I am probably going to use a lot though is Zach Jenner. He got a lot of reps with the first team this week and has been very good at camp thus far.

Finally, my last suggestion if you want to be contrarian at TE is either Chase Dixon or Je’Romm Hamm. Edge goes to Hamm, he is a converted TE from WR. Coach talked about getting the TE more involved and hopefully that means more than a few targets. I started a lot of Hamm last week and got nada but I’m hoping this week is different. As ya’ll may know, Washington is currently out 2 of their Tight Ends which may equate to more playing time for the rest.

Good luck everyone!

• Maxkim

do dead lineups exist on sites like fantasyaces exist also? I feel like the average user there is more knowledgable than the average draftkings user, and would probably know enough to check playing time and stuff

• BradyBunch01

stoked for the Yates article

• ssbledsoe

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Tonight is going to be a crap shoot. If you’re a gambler, take the under and the points with each game.
    Buffalo is decimated by injuries and their sole goal will be to shorten the game and get out of Cleveland without any further injuries. Cleveland isn’t exactly healthy either. They’re going to do much of the same. I will be shocked if there are more than 125 total plays in the BUF CLE game, and I'll be shocked if they average over 5 Yards per Play. The Total set at 40 is a joke. The only reason I see it going over 40 would be if there are 1 or more DST scores... I'd stack the DET WAS game except the DET DEF is actually pretty potent. Tough to call how much WAS will move the ball. DET shouldn’t have too much trouble moving the ball on WAS in the air. I worry about WAS run DEF, so I wouldn’t stack multiple RB’s. With PPR on DK, I think Zenner might get more passing down action and could snipe a goal line plunge. I want nothing to do with the WAS run offense, and thusly would only roster the WAS WR/TE you think will see significant targets.

• sethayates

@BradyBunch01 said...

stoked for the Yates article

We are live! Give it a read and let me know what you think.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-preseason-picks-thursday-friday-edition-786560

• pepsies15

@sethayates said...

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-preseason-picks-thursday-friday-edition-786560

Good read, Seth. Thanks for sharing.

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

Good read, Seth! Loved Justin Hardy at ECU, Falcons did well to snag him.

• Elz24

@sethayates said...

Good read just a heads up daryl Richardson also received carries for the jets… Ivory played 1 drive, then powell in first half, Richardson 3rd quarter, ivory 4th

• magicfan101

@sethayates said...

Your guide is wrong on Kirk Cousins, last week Redskin’s coach said that mccoy and cousins will switch playing time in week 2. So mccoy will play most of the 2nd and all the 3rd with cousins only playing the 4th. Other than that a very good guide.
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/08/13/griffin-starts-cousins-mccoy-will-have-chance-browns/
    “McCoy will likely play in just the fourth quarter on Thursday night. Cousins said he’s scheduled to play most of the second and third quarters. Griffin likely will play close to the entire first quarter. Cousins and McCoy will then swap roles next Thursday when the Redskins play the Detroit Lions at FedEx Field.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).