Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• einars

if seth yates doesnt win blogger of the month i might have to quit the rotogrinders…. thanks seth!!

edit: tho he might be too officially RG to win right???….regardless, awesome stuff seth!!

• sethayates

@Elz24 said...

Good read just a heads up daryl Richardson also received carries for the jets… Ivory played 1 drive, then powell in first half, Richardson 3rd quarter, ivory 4th

Yeah I saw that. What I was trying to do there was exclude QBs and FBs. Richardson carried 4 times for -1 yard. It’s actually pretty funny but not really relevant. I didn’t include him with the RBs since he is a FB. 4 carries for -1 yards isn’t that uncommon for a FB even in the regular season.

• sethayates

@magicfan101 said...

Your guide is wrong on Kirk Cousins, last week Redskin’s coach said that mccoy and cousins will switch playing time in week 2. So mccoy will play most of the 2nd and all the 3rd with cousins only playing the 4th. Other than that a very good guide.
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/08/13/griffin-starts-cousins-mccoy-will-have-chance-browns/
    “McCoy will likely play in just the fourth quarter on Thursday night. Cousins said he’s scheduled to play most of the second and third quarters. Griffin likely will play close to the entire first quarter. Cousins and McCoy will then swap roles next Thursday when the Redskins play the Detroit Lions at FedEx Field.”

Thank you! I will fix that. I’m off Cousins now. I don’t like using a guy playing with 3rd string Oline and skill players

• djjoeyg

@magicfan101 said...

Your guide is wrong on Kirk Cousins, last week Redskin’s coach said that mccoy and cousins will switch playing time in week 2. So mccoy will play most of the 2nd and all the 3rd with cousins only playing the 4th. Other than that a very good guide.
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/08/13/griffin-starts-cousins-mccoy-will-have-chance-browns/
    “McCoy will likely play in just the fourth quarter on Thursday night. Cousins said he’s scheduled to play most of the second and third quarters. Griffin likely will play close to the entire first quarter. Cousins and McCoy will then swap roles next Thursday when the Redskins play the Detroit Lions at FedEx Field.”

I think the same thing with DET. I believe Dan will get the 2nd team reps tonight.

• sethayates

@djjoeyg said...

I think the same thing with DET. I believe Dan will get the 2nd team reps tonight.

Will update that as well. I knew that was a possibility. Just confirmed it.

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/633384301128740864

• Kombo

Eric Ebron & Robert Woods….. two pretty solid choices for tonight or is there a batter TE & WR I should replace them with?

• kettlebell

Will the weather in DC change AA’s or the other Detroit starters playing time?

• Elz24

@sethayates said...

Yeah I saw that. What I was trying to do there was exclude QBs and FBs. Richardson carried 4 times for -1 yard. It’s actually pretty funny but not really relevant. I didn’t include him with the RBs since he is a FB. 4 carries for -1 yards isn’t that uncommon for a FB even in the regular season.

Richardson is a runningback just a bad one. For some reason he seems to stick around and gets carries.

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Manziel, cousins, or Archer for thur-fri qb 2?

• sethayates

Lance Moore is out tonight. Make sure you don’t have him on your team.

https://twitter.com/mikerothstein/status/634474407570862081

Slight bump to Salas, Ross, and Broyles I think.

• gundog8324

Which DST looks the best tonight? I am thinking Buffalo/Cleveland will be the lowest scoring and would lean the Bills over Browns, but then again the Lions might get more turnovers with the Redskins QBs.

• sethayates

@gundog8324 said...

Which DST looks the best tonight? I am thinking Buffalo/Cleveland will be the lowest scoring and would lean the Bills over Browns, but then again the Lions might get more turnovers with the Redskins QBs.

I like the Browns a lot but that’s based on them manhandling the Bills all week in practice. I’m chasing sacks.

The flip side of that is the CLE is down four or five DBs and the Bills might pummel them.

Now that McCoy is getting second team reps for WSH I like the Lions as well.

• ramfan9776

@sethayates said...

Daryl Richardson is a 5’10 196 lb rb, came from Rams a couple years ago. He is not a FB. Great info though, Seth. Enjoy your preseason work.

• Kombo

Good question I was thinking either Bills or Lions at first too but apparently Browns defense has been destroying Buffalos offense in practice so I have no idea what to lock in.

• Maxkim

thoughts on trey williams?

• adnoble

Robert Woods confirmed out.

• sethayates

@Kombo said...

Eric Ebron & Robert Woods….. two pretty solid choices for tonight or is there a batter TE & WR I should replace them with?

Robert Woods is OUT tonight. I’m updating my article now. That’s big news.

https://twitter.com/mikerodak/status/634494157206224897

• adnoble

Really like Goodwin now.

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Sea only has Archer to play qb after wilson right? Jackson is hurt, Waters signed only 2 days ago?

• realdeals

Cassel reportedly not playing tonight. Manuel could be a low % play if he plays majority of 2H. I did 2 LUs. One each of Taylor and EJ. McCoy and Manziel also good options.

• WorldWideWes

Ryan Grant or Marquise Goodwyn …?

• sethayates

Matt Cassel expected to dress but not play tonight. Huge bump to Tyrod Taylor

https://twitter.com/news4buffalo/status/634505227157303297

• Kombo

With Robert Woods being out who should I have in my WR slot? I can’t decide between Marquise Goodwin and Darius Jennings

• realdeals

I know its only wk 2 of the PS, but I’d be mildly surprised if Tyrod isn’t starting week 1. 5K on both FD and DK. Him and Bradford alone would account for around 40+ % of the QBs.

• gundog8324

Hmm did ZZ have a 36yd Reception? ESPN Gamecast says yes but DK scoring seems to be shorting him

Edit: They Updated it after 5 min

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).