Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WorldWideWes

Whelp, that was nice. $25 DK deposit before the HoF game. $682.96 roll now.

Love the preseason.

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Big shout out to Seth for some great info Sunday. Helped me a ton, mainly the Josh Robinson & Dorsett plays. Carter didn’t pan out, but he had chances. Big ups, mate!

• Robd727

Great picks Seth, also me job. Wondering if anyone has link to the $27 preseason contest? Wanna see how I would’ve done.

• Robd727

*awesome

• salarycapfantasy

I won the $3. $68 bucks spent, $1205 won … every line cashed something. Take that 100% win rate in preseason. LOL.

Just kidding.

Seriously, love the preseason.

• kettlebell

@salarycapfantasy said...

I won the $3. $68 bucks spent, $1205 won … every line cashed something. Take that 100% win rate in preseason. LOL.

Just kidding.

Seriously, love the preseason.

Nice Job!

• codyallison1026

I crushed as well last night, stockpiling some millionaire tickets too, cheers everyone! Let’s get it again tonight

• Wildcat677

It sounds like a few of us will be buying some Zenner jerseys this morning :)

• Elz24

Man The chris Hogan injury killed me last night could of done really well, I keep nailing the rbs but cant hit a wr. Think im going to take a chance on Julio jones tonight weather depending

• joero40

won 4$ not much but a profit is a profit . was down and out until manuel hit andre davis then i moved up into the 20s . im thinking about starting yates today what yall think?

• djjoeyg

I had Zenner in all but 2 line ups last night! Cashed in most of my tourneys. My best line up took 1st place in 2 tourneys….but that LU was only in a milly ticket contest and a double up. I hate when I do that.

• SummersJr27

Do you think Tyler Lockett will get targeted more this week? I took him last week, mainly because he is a beast on special teams, but he didn’t have any receptions. The only points he had were the 6 from a kick return TD. I know his ceiling can be high, but do you think he’s to risky?

• sethayates

@ASmithIV said...

Big shout out to Seth for some great info Sunday. Helped me a ton, mainly the Josh Robinson & Dorsett plays. Carter didn’t pan out, but he had chances. Big ups, mate!

Sunday and Thursday slates treated me pretty well. It sounds like my picks were pretty decent (missed on a few guys). I’m starting on the 8-game Saturday slate now. Hopefully, I can get it posted by early tomorrow.

I am considering one small change though. I may not list a QB/RB/WR/TE from every single team. Instead I will only list guys I would actually consider playing. That should help cut down on the length a bit and make it more clear which guys I actually like. The Thursday-Friday article was like 3500 words. I don’t feel like writing 7000+ words for Saturday and I don’t think you would want to sift through that many words either.

• SummersJr27

Hey Seth, whats your opinion on QB tonight, I like Chase Daniel b/c of what he did last week, but does that mean they’ve seen enough and give him less reps. Or go completely with Archer due to they amount of possible snaps he’ll take?

• Elz24

@SummersJr27 said...

Hey Seth, whats your opinion on QB tonight, I like Chase Daniel b/c of what he did last week, but does that mean they’ve seen enough and give him less reps. Or go completely with Archer due to they amount of possible snaps he’ll take?

Im all aboard the Chase Daniels train tonight

• djjoeyg

@sethayates said...

I am considering one small change though. I may not list a QB/RB/WR/TE from every single team. Instead I will only list guys I would actually consider playing. That should help cut down on the length a bit and make it more clear which guys I actually like. The Thursday-Friday article was like 3500 words. I don’t feel like writing 7000+ words for Saturday and I don’t think you would want to sift through that many words either

Not a bad Idea Seth. I know how much work goes into getting all of this information. I cant imagine having to sit down and combine it all for everyone to read.

• joero40

seen you in that 1$ contest yesterday . you playing another one tonight?

• djjoeyg

It looks like 50 pts was enough to cash in most tourneys last night. Curious as to what everyone’s high scores were. My first place finishes had 72.4 but the large 3 dollar gpp looks like it took 82 pts to win.

• salarycapfantasy

Yep. I had 82.20. 1st Place. I am a FanDuel guy, I didn’t play much DK last year. I have no idea how to link to that entry. Not sure if this will work, if you want to see the lineup.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8379614?uc=115621501

• WorldWideWes

@djjoeyg said...

It looks like 50 pts was enough to cash in most tourneys last night. Curious as to what everyone’s high scores were. My first place finishes had 72.4 but the large 3 dollar gpp looks like it took 82 pts to win.

85.8 was my best lineup. Varied from 45 to there on a near bell curve.

• djjoeyg

@salarycapfantasy said...

Yep. I had 82.20. 1st Place. I am a FanDuel guy, I didn’t play much DK last year. I have no idea how to link to that entry. Not sure if this will work, if you want to see the lineup.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8379614?uc=115621501

Took it down with ole Colt McCoy at QB huh. Nice Job man!

I don’t have any games for tonight, going to start reading for sat slate.

• jeffreybuckets

@djjoeyg said...

I played one lineup in a bunch of small quals and gpps. Hit 73.4 to take a few Milly tix and some cash. I was in the big money after the Ross and Zenner touchdowns; but once Cleveland scored by way of Manziel it dropped me back a few spots.

• sethayates

@djjoeyg said...

I shared this on Twitter but just in case any of you don’t follow me. Play GPPs not cash games in NFL Preaseason. There are actually dead lineups in GPP. Not so much in cash.

https://twitter.com/SethayatesDFS/status/634747041109942273

• BB4E

Anyone think Tyler Lockett is going to get more run at WR tonight? I know the Seahawks have a few injuries at WR.

Also read that the KC starters will be playing “close to a half” according to Any Reid – Kelce worth a try maybe? I can’t see Charles getting too much run, but Kelce could work out nicely.

• Elz24

@BB4E said...

Anyone think Tyler Lockett is going to get more run at WR tonight? I know the Seahawks have a few injuries at WR.

Also read that the KC starters will be playing “close to a half” according to Any Reid – Kelce worth a try maybe? I can’t see Charles getting too much run, but Kelce could work out nicely.

Kelce becomes very interesting.

Jets starters will play most of the first half per bowles

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).