Denver at Houston 8:00 PM
    San Diego at Arizona 10:00 PM NFL

Sunday, August 23
    Green Bay at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM NFL
    St. Louis at Tennessee 8:00 PM FOX
    Dallas at San Francisco 8:00 PM

Monday, August 24
    Cincinnati at Tampa Bay 8:00 PM ESPN

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Elz24

According to reports ive ready jets and chiefs starters to play first half, seahawks a few series, and Falcons are tbd

Makes me think chiefs are the play for defense tonight

• Elz24

Seeing no antone smith, with freeman and coleman being game time decision. Would this make Jerome smith a must play?

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@Elz24 said...

Seeing no antone smith, with freeman and coleman being game time decision. Would this make Jerome smith a must play?

Close to it. RB spot is so sketchy tonight. I made my LU with 4 WRs for the time being…

• salarycapfantasy

@Elz24 said...

Uh, nope.

• salarycapfantasy

And I will be honest and clear here, though I should hold my own. Jerome has no shot of making the roster. This week you will see guys who they have to make a decision on.

• Secureyourkicks

Defense is super hard for me tonight. Who do you guys got.

• einars

@Secureyourkicks said...

Defense is super hard for me tonight. Who do you guys got.

anyone against the jets

• Secureyourkicks

So your on ATL D. I am also.
    I need a player for FLEX who are top 5 must plays tonight.

• adnoble

Im actually a fan of Terron Ward this week. Keep seeing positive things about him in practice reports.

• salarycapfantasy

@adnoble said...

Im actually a fan of Terron Ward this week. Keep seeing positive things about him in practice reports.

This. Thumb Up.

• Secureyourkicks

@salarycapfantasy which defense do you like tonight.

• Manny0825

@adnoble said...

Same here. I love this play.

• Secureyourkicks

Is it true Knile Davis is back. That would probably make Charcandrick Davis a lot of playing time.

• salarycapfantasy

@Secureyourkicks said...

@salarycapfantasy which defense do you like tonight.

Falcons. They had 22 fp last game. No reason they can’t repeat it tonight.
    Edit – I think it was 22. 3rd team might have given up a TD to knock that down a bit.

• Kombo

Chase Daniel or Ryan Fitzpatrick for QB? I was leaning toward Chase until I read Fitzpatrick would be getting a lot of playing time.

By the way, I’m new to RotoGrinders/DFS and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes on here. A lot of useful information gets tossed around and I would’ve never won my firist .37 cents (was a 25 cent contest) on DK if it wasn’t for you guys hahaha.

• Manny0825

@Kombo said...

Chase Daniel or Ryan Fitzpatrick for QB? I was leaning toward Chase until I read Fitzpatrick would be getting a lot of playing time.

By the way, I’m new to RotoGrinders/DFS and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes on here. A lot of useful information gets tossed around and I would’ve never won my firist .37 cents (was a 25 cent contest) on DK if it wasn’t for you guys hahaha.

Welcome. We all gotta start somewhere..lol. But to answer your question, I like Chase Daniel best. Fitzpatrick is still trying to get some chemistry going with the 1st team. I just don’t think he is there yet.

• Secureyourkicks

You guys like these picks or you suggest changes.
    Thomas Rawls
    Charcandrick West
    Kevin Norwood
    Fred Williams

• adnoble

@Kombo said...

Daniel / Archer / Fitzpatrick.

All solid plays.

• Secureyourkicks

@Kombo said...

Personally all in on Archer. He’s getting the most playing time of all.

• Elz24

I like chiefs defense tonight, the starters playing most of the first half, seahawks starters playing a couple series

• Elz24

@salarycapfantasy said...

This. Thumb Up.

I read that same but he didn’t see many snaps last week

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@Secureyourkicks said...

You guys like these picks or you suggest changes.
    Thomas Rawls
    Charcandrick West
    Kevin Norwood
    Fred Williams

I’ve got 3/4 so yea, I guess so.

• Secureyourkicks

@ASmithIV said...

I’ve got 3/4 so yea, I guess so.

Which one you not have.

• Posty13

Does anybody think the third round pick Chris Conley will do much tonight? He had a knee injury early in the pre season, and he’s making his debut tonight.

• querb

really wish i could play a defense in the flex spot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).