NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• BB4E

Pulled down a small $3. You’re the man Seth, thank you very much for all of the research.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Congrats bro.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Break even day… had a Ware and Cooper in every line up but only one cashed. I couldn’t pick the right QB for anything.

• BB4E

Thank you bud! Saw you pulled one down on Saturday too. Grats on that.

• Dolphins2016

Does anyone know of BigDuffy or ARaven52 on DK?

• gillio

Has anyone seen any articles for targets for Sunday’s slate? Can’t find one.

• BreesToGraham

Pretty sure I’ve seen ARaven52 around here; he killed it last preseason too.

• Touchole

Been seeing Khan near me in the standings an awful lot the last few nights. That’s a good thing for me.

Thanks for all the work you put in , Seth.

• elgambino

Last night was my best DFS night in a while and certainly my best NFL haul.

Not quite as confident in today’s slate. I could see Bortles, Dalton, Rivers, and Brock all being the top QB. Think I’ll lean Dalton and Brock the most.

• Thomas21

What to do at RB today? Is Jerrick McKinnon the top option with AP out or is David Johnson #1?

• flip4flop

Seth doing a article for today? Got a few options locked in but looking for a few expert opinions.

• fpm2015

@Thomas21 said...

What to do at RB today? Is Jerrick McKinnon the top option with AP out or is David Johnson #1?

im going with chris Johnson i think they are gonna just grind without fitz and brown prob not playing

• Ipt007

I was thinking Ellington for AZ. Chris J is a vet, D. Johnson is the stud starter. Def think the right AZ back is going to get alot of work. Doesn’t Arians have a history of using his starters in preseason longer than normal?

• sterny331

I would think david Johnson would play quite a bit

• WorldWideWes

Not sure what to make of this:

“Drew Dougherty ✔ @DoughertyDrew
    Bill O’Brien at the podium. QB rotation vs. Cards will look “similar” to last week. More of a snap count vs. series count.”

• tklonewolf

Took 9th in a $3 tourney, even beat that ARaven52 guy out of a few bucks…lol
    Thought on this morning: Bortles, Brock GPP or Dalton for cash.
    Thomas for TE, and the stud WRs in A. Robinson, Green and Hopkins.
    Defense…going with Vikings and Bengals.
    Any advice, folks?

• flip4flop

im thinking of taking Vikings D and possibly going with Rudolph for TE

• BB4E

How long is Rivers going to be out there?

• fpm2015

@Ipt007 said...

I was thinking Ellington for AZ. Chris J is a vet, D. Johnson is the stud starter. Def think the right AZ back is going to get alot of work. Doesn’t Arians have a history of using his starters in preseason longer than normal?

arians has a history of NOT using his starters for preseason for the reason while he’ll try to grind out the clock call me crazy but i’m all in on houstons D

• fpm2015

@Ipt007 said...

arians has a history of NOT using his starters for preseason for the reason while he’ll try to grind out the clock call me crazy but i’m all in on houstons D

• NCRick

No point trying to be fancy. Im just going with all chalk and one flier. That should be enough to ensure a unique lineup.

• noddy

Where is Seth’s article today?

• Ipt007

Thanks FPM

• Ipt007

#Vikings Will Not Dress:

X. Rhodes
    A. Harris
    M. Kalil
    R. Ellison
    S. Crichton

• gillio

Pick 3: Ivory/Hill/Hurns/McKinnon/Allen

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).