NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• fpm2015

no mckinnon no cash 46 yds already

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Chargers fan for life which is my DK name is bolts1282. Became a fan January 2nd, 1982 when I was a little kid in Queens and watched maybe the greatest game of all time.

Have no McKinnon which looks like a problem. Our D sucks. Where’s Bosa!!!! Took Vikes D in one of my 3 lus, though.

• fpm2015

im all in on houstons D palmer looks aweful so far and there 2 top receivers are nursing injuries arians hates the preseason and is relaly cautious lets see how it plays out

• Dolphins2016

@ThinkWeNice said...

Which defense you guys running?

Bengals/Vikings

• TeamUltimo

Im wondering if Aj Green or Hopkins will have the bigger day…. I kind of think Hopkins will be held in check by Peterson of Arizona D. Im all in on the Vikings D lol

• gillio

Keenan Allen even playing?

• magicfan101

@gillio said...

Keenan Allen even playing?

yes, he has had 2 drops so far

• bluesunday1287

Have two guys going early., McKinnon and Gordon. Hope they’re not done.

• boonit

What do you guys think about RBs in the later games?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Allen was right there for the possible score. Damn you Clemens.

• Ipt007

Treadwell isn’t in the top 4 WRs so far.

• jeffgo33

Julius Thomas better have a good game tonight, because I swapped him in for Rudolph last minute. SMH

• magicfan101

Its going to be hard to cash big without Rudolph

• Ipt007

Especially Henry is pretty well owned and done nadda

• fpm2015

keenan allen the lineup killer

• Tammy409

@fpm2015 said...

loved the brandon marshall percentage yesterday people need to realize dfs isnt a set em and forget em game hahahaha

I had Marshall; so I guess I should finally try to figure out an “Alert’ system. I sense this somehow involves Twitter, but beyond having heard of Twitter, ??? … Any help will be appreciated.

• Genghis_Khan

@Dolphins2016 said...

Does anyone know of BigDuffy or ARaven52 on DK?

ARavens52 is JHorst. He’s here in chat all the time.He’s insanely good. Ranked 105 overall.

• Ipt007

Dammit Treadwell, jump on that ball, haha.

• Tammy409

@magicfan101 said...

Its going to be hard to cash big without Rudolph

Unless he has 40+ points, (I’m not home) I would say that it’s a bit early to throw in the towel.

• fpm2015

@Tammy409 said...

I had Marshall; so I guess I should finally try to figure out an “Alert’ system. I sense this somehow involves Twitter, but beyond having heard of Twitter, ??? … Any help will be appreciated.

Rotoworld usually gives you a heads up sometimes minutes before kickoff

• Tammy409

@fpm2015 said...

no mckinnon no cash 46 yds already

Hilarious… I still laugh about people screaming “No Bogut; No Cash!!’ before the Caves/Raps had even played.

• fpm2015

@Tammy409 said...

Hilarious… I still laugh about people screaming “No Bogut; No Cash!!’ before the Caves/Raps had even played.

and i still laugh at people who don’t even check to see if people are playing before kickoff not mentioning any names doh’

• Tammy409

@fpm2015 said...

Rotoworld usually gives you a heads up sometimes minutes before kickoff

Thanks. That helps but was hoping there was a way that didn’t involve me actually having to remember to do anything ;’]… Once I heard the broadcasters say ‘healthy scratch’. I looked at DK’s and it had been reported over an hour before kick, but Ces’t La Vie… Why it’s preseason for all I suppose.

• Tammy409

@fpm2015 said...

and i still laugh at people who don’t even check to see if people are playing before kickoff not mentioning any names doh’

Touche. ;’].

• Dolphins2016

I heard a report that Hopkins isn’t playing. Is that true? If so Will Fuller, and Jalen Strong a good play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).