NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• mmic23

So glad I pivoted to a Houston stack, once I saw all those Cardinal D players sitting out

• Dolphins2016

Anyone know of a good source of lineup info come regular season?

• jeffgo33

Um …

• theleafnode

Duplicate, sorry.

• theleafnode

@Dolphins2016 said...

Anyone know of a good source of lineup info come regular season?

What do you mean, “lineup info”? Do you mean depth charts info? Playing time?

• Tammy409

What a shit game that Jax & Bengals’ yawnfest turned out to be. I get the ‘do your thing and give way to the reserves’, but nobody save for Dalton (and Hill/Gio, whatever… Hill gets the ball at the 2 as always… We could score from where he is giftwrapped TD’s), but on Prime Time Network TV, nobody cared and just said F’ It. O.K., I get it on some levels, but were I Chris Collingsworth or that other guy, or if I had bought a ticket? I’d have been a bit chafed. I guess surprised more than anything else that they didn’t put on at least some semblance of an ‘exhibition’, particularly the Jags in front of their own fans.

• Genghis_Khan

@Tammy409 said...

What a shit game that Jax & Bengals’ yawnfest turned out to be

Yeah bro, I went out before the game, was sitting pretty— had 100% Fuller, 100% Mckinnon&Dj early/Mckinnon/Lamar late, Texans/vikings D. Most of my entries were cashing WITH 100% BORT and AROB and 60% GREEN left to go! I thought I was gonna come home to a few $K gift…. and then that giant stinking turd of a game happened. Lost $500 on the day. What a turn of events.

Oh well, it was a day that the smart money lost. Happens. I’d rather have one of those days once in a while than be the dumb money.

• Dolphins2016

@theleafnode said...

What do you mean, “lineup info”? Do you mean depth charts info? Playing time?

Yah like snap counts/ percentages, and also someone who gives good advice on lineups every week.

• AWoo

@Dolphins2016 said...

Yah like snap counts/ percentages, and also someone who gives good advice on lineups every week.

in regular season, all the information is found through beat writers or even on ESPN fantasy shows on sunday morning before kickoff. It is more well known then preseason information. Snap counts tend to happen in the regular season only based on injures because that type of information is kept within organization in regular season.

• Brian6035

delete

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Genghis_Khan said...

Yeah bro, I went out before the game, was sitting pretty— had 100% Fuller, 100% Mckinnon&Dj early/Mckinnon/Lamar late, Texans/vikings D. Most of my entries were cashing WITH 100% BORT and AROB and 60% GREEN left to go! I thought I was gonna come home to a few $K gift…. and then that giant stinking turd of a game happened. Lost $500 on the day. What a turn of events.

Oh well, it was a day that the smart money lost. Happens. I’d rather have one of those days once in a while than be the dumb money.

Hate to hear that bro. I started the day off balling and barely broke even.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.