NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• coolhandLG

Twitter handle?

• coolhandLG

@salarycapfantasy said...

If Seth had a mind clone, it’s me, our articles and cheat sheets seem to be always highlighting the same guys in CFL and NFL preseason.

The ATL at MIA game last year. Wow. It was a mess. The rain coming on the wet field, Julio’s sore leg and his newly signed super contract was why he only played a snap. He and the other 1’s were slated to play into the third but the line looked so bad that the line was blown up after this game and a trade for a starter was made. Ryan was sacked, pressured or rushed every throw and the line was manhandled, Roddy was out due to have a scope procedure done. The game was a wash and they pulled Julio after a snap and the others before the half was over. They had truly seen enough.

This game in Orlando, tends to be different as the better line has looked solid so far, against Cleveland for sure, and the MIA DL isn’t what it was last year. That being said, if anything looks bad, they will pull guys. In this case, tonight, it might be Tannehill considering that the injuries on that line and the changes made with rookies in there, are major.

As to playing, ATL is expected to play all first stringers into the third, unless a position battle or roster spot dicates that they players in question need to see some time with the 1’s. Pretty sure DQ was referring to A. Robinson with the WR and B. Wilds with the RB crew. They also have a backup guard that they want to get work. Gray can not be assigned to the pratice squad, only Wilds. Yet, Wilds offers something that the other backs do not have in his 215 lb frame. He is the Steven Jackson big back that never happened. They will get him in with the first team to see how it shakes out, maybe even Gray as well.

I’m sure that we all will be talking all day on Twitter about the games.

Twitter handle?

• ATLSoulchild

@donnielaur

• MikePaidd

@Genghis_Khan said...

Hey Seth, how can one get access to this site? Can anyone? The main site asks for user/password but offers no info about signing up.

username — saints-pr
    Pass — saints

Now do the YMCA dance lol..

• oatw

Im basically running combos of starters mixed in with Aldrick and Brice Butler tonight

• boonit

With Dez being out, do you think Sherman will be covering Butler or Williams?

• Genghis_Khan

@MikePaidd said...

username — saints-pr
    Pass — saints

Now do the YMCA dance lol..

Thanks lol

• BIF

@boonit said...

With Dez being out, do you think Sherman will be covering Butler or Williams?

I’m guessing in pre season they won’t do match ups and instead just play one side or the other so I’d expect a 60/40 split one way or the other

• Ckp67

So the starters on SEA and MIA are the ones playing 3 quarters?

• swagplankyolo

@Ckp67 said...

playing 3 quarters

Is used pretty loosely, to have a good idea I’d check out the previous years week 3 preseason games. Seattle starters “played 3 quarters” that game as well. I’ll probably be wrong but I don’t feel good at all with anyone from Seattle, they never seem to put an emphasis on preseason games.

• BIF

I’m pretty much fading the Cowboys other than Butler and a little Swaim/T. Williams – full fade on Dall QB’s hoping for Cowboys to struggle vs Seat DST and Dak to suck and ownership to be high after last two weeks

• Dolphins2016

Is Jason Witten playing any tonight?

• Ckp67

Stacking SEA with Russ/Baldwin/Lockett/SEA D. Hopefully Lockett can return one for a double dip TD.

• Dolphins2016

I’m going all in with Wilson/ Tannehill, Michael/ Freeman, Sanu/ Lockett/ Landry and Jordan Cameron

• PDFOUR

@swagplankyolo said...

I don’t feel great about any of the ATL running backs, it may be to even of a work load to have a sure fire guess on who will get the most volume. Although the RB situation tonight is pretty bleak so you may have to take a chance.

Miami gave up something like 5.0 yrd a carry in preseason. Their run defense is a gaping hole lol. Atlanta will play their starters 3 quarters minus Julio Jones ( JJ will probably play a couple of snaps). ATL beat writer also said most of the touches will likely go to Freeman and Coleman. Unless there is some news that says Freeman will not play the entire first half; I would go with him and B Wilds.

• Dolphins2016

Would you have Julio in any of of your lineups? Feel like if I don’t play him hell have like a 30 yard touchdown reception.

• sliceman11

I like sanu. They don’t want to do anything to risk julio’s health. I think we see a lot of rb play from atl based on how porous miami’s defense has been so far in the preseason.

• swagplankyolo

@PDFOUR said...

Miami gave up something like 5.0 yrd a carry in preseason. Their run defense is a gaping hole lol. Atlanta will play their starters 3 quarters minus Julio Jones ( JJ will probably play a couple of snaps). ATL beat writer also said most of the touches will likely go to Freeman and Coleman. Unless there is some news that says Freeman will not play the entire first half; I would go with him and B Wilds.

Yeah but Miami is also starting more of their D-Line today. I’m not saying that ATL doesn’t have a good matchup, I just feel like the workload will be spread out a bit to much for my liking.

• PDFOUR

WOW B Wilds 8.3% owned, I Pead 10.0%. Arian Foster 39% owned. Let’s hope A Foster is a bust woot!

• bolu

@swagplankyolo said...

Is used pretty loosely, to have a good idea I’d check out the previous years week 3 preseason games. Seattle starters “played 3 quarters” that game as well. I’ll probably be wrong but I don’t feel good at all with anyone from Seattle, they never seem to put an emphasis on preseason games.

Seahawks are chalk. Wilson played the whole first half last week and got a drive in 4th game last year

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

oh boy. Jay in and no foster so far.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Although DK not giving JA his points.

• cdub6238

oof..this first game is looking rough on offense; especially the Falcons

• cdub6238

oops wrong forum…Foster in now though

• PDFOUR

I would laugh if Tevin Coleman got a TD lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).