NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• BIF

@PDFOUR said...

I would laugh if Tevin Coleman got a TD lol.

At this rate nobody is getting an ATL TD

• joshshafe

Atlanta looks like hot garbage. My god.

• Schizlor

Goddamn you Cameron

• PDFOUR

Julio Jones limps at the end of the 1st quarter and Matt Ryan throws an INT in the red zone. This is almost a continuation of last season. Looks like I will start fading Julio Jones until Matt Ryan shows to be a decent QB lol.

• cdub6238

so lookin like Sanu isnt even gonna get targeted, even with JJ out with injury…yay

• magicfan101

RG Overall Ranking

@cdub6238 said...

so lookin like Sanu isnt even gonna get targeted, even with JJ out with injury…yay

Sanu hot garbage right now

• joshshafe

SANU CAUGHT A BALL

• BIF

@joshshafe said...

SANU CAUGHT A BALL

2 for 19 now

• cdub6238

i think both offenses need to play some in the 3rd quarter..holy crap this has been bad lol

least Landry showed up late now, as did Sanu some..and Pead at what 10%, plus his work hell get in 2nd half

• Schizlor

Stills looks fantastic

Franks, not so much

• PDFOUR

Anyone know who will get the most touches at Seattle RB position? Trying to figure out if C Michael is worth the play or should i go for broke and roster CJ Prosise

• PDFOUR

Nevermind, Bob Condotta Beatwriter for Seattle just released the depth chart for tonight and it has C Michael as the starter.

Does anyone know who the slot receivers are for Dallas? Slot receivers and TE are the only positions on DAL that could eat at Seattle’s D imo.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

So much for Dolphins playing into 3rd.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Thought for sure Peed would get the run in 3rd.

• cdub6238

ok well..guess so much for Pead getting run in 2nd half lol

• PDFOUR

I took out Brice Butler for Doug Baldwin. Was that a stupid move?

• joshshafe

The only reason that it may be a good move is from an ownership perspective. Brice is at 29% in the play action, not sure what Baldwin is, but I’d imagine it is MUCH less.

• MikePaidd

And down goes Romo..damn, i feel bad for the guy..he can’t catch a break

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish I had Dak now. He is about to go nuts again.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

so I guess Dak will win someone a gpp now. lol.

• Drew52786

@cdub6238 said...

ok well..guess so much for Pead getting run in 2nd half lol

Apparently he got hurt:

Isaiah Pead exited Thursday night’s third preseason game with a hamstring injury.
    Pead entered the night as the Dolphins’ clear No. 3 back, seeing some reps with the first-team offense before exiting on Miami’s first possession of the second half. Before leaving, Pead rushed one time for one yard and caught all three of his pass-game targets for 14 yards. Injuries have been Pead’s downfall in recent years. For his sake, hopefully this one doesn’t linger.

• PDFOUR

@MikePaidd said...

And down goes Romo..damn, i feel bad for the guy..he can’t catch a break

Unreal

• Dolphins2016

Knew I shoulda kept Witten… Damn it

• PDFOUR

@Dolphins2016 said...

Knew I shoulda kept Witten… Damn it

I took a risk and went all in on Jordan Cameron. I got to start reminding myself that talent is more important than opportunity. (i.e Christine Michael, dude is awful)Cameron has been lackluster during the offseason, preseason and last year as well. I was not sure how much Witten was going to play but as a player he is def safer than Cameron.

If I had Witten, I would be winning $250. Instead, I am winning $10… lol

• Dolphins2016

I feel yah, I also went all in on Cameron, had Witten in about 5 of my lineups, but took him out of all them.. gotta stop second guessing myself lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.