NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• Thomas21

If I used Lockett over Terrance Williams in all my lineups, I’d be in the top 5 of every tournament I entered. Would’ve been an amazing day. Oh well.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Having my first ever “sweat”,lol. Too bad it’s in a small gpp, looks like I’m going to take this one down tho. Wilson/Lockette stack FTW.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/27101922?uc=457207656

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Having my first ever “sweat”,lol. Too bad it’s in a small gpp, looks like I’m going to take this one down tho. Wilson/Lockette stack FTW.

congrats! now to get that big one!!

• Tammy409

I finally broke down and played last night and what a confidence boost after getting hammered for the past nine months playing NBA, MLB and PGA. I thought I’d lost my mojo but turned fifty cents into $8.75 without any knowledge or research of anything beyond the stuff you folks had kindly provided ( “Atlanta Starters to play 30+” (Played No Falcons) and “1`2 snaps for Zeke” (played him in 1 of the 2)). I really needed my mojo back and thumbs-up to all on here who got me to at least dip my toe back into Pro Football. I’d really stayed away thus far through camps and preseason due to the ‘fear of failure’ as after all the fruitless months losing at other sports, I’d been counting on getting my ‘game back’ with the NFL but with a shattered psyche felt as if I no longer knew what I was doing… Like riding a bike thank God.

• ShaunLB84

Redskins, Bucs, or Packers Defense tonight??

• tratow

@ShaunLB84 said...

Redskins, Bucs, or Packers Defense tonight??

Currently I have Packers in my place holder LU.

• Tammy409

Congrats! I couldn’t click through the link, but just saw your post after leaving mine… May have been in the same little arcade games and I had an equally good time in for those tilts last eve. I made some mistakes, too lazy to get my placeheld TE swapped for Witten so left about 6 pts on the table and finished with 76.6 in my GPP which, it seems, not the one you’ve referenced. I got in late so perhaps they put up another (looking at,it… ‘$750 Arcade’, 3529 Entries… Yours was probably full by the time I went to the lobby) but I was and am very happy, re-energenized after ‘testing of the waters’ . This was more about getting back to the game and hoping I still had it in me; thus not maxing out my ROI isn’t an issue. Anyway. Good Going and Best of Luck to ALL!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@tratow said...

congrats! now to get that big one!!

Thanks bro. I really need to stop clinging to these small gpp’s, but my nightly budget is normally $2-3 for preseason. So far I have won a good amount of money and might actually have a bankroll to carry me through the regular season.

• ShaunLB84

Any news on which teams will be playing 1st half starters tonight? Looking at last years week 3 – Roethlisberger went 2/4, Brees 4/6, Newton 17/28, Cousins 20/27

• Tammy409

@ShaunLB84 said...

Any news on which teams will be playing 1st half starters tonight? Looking at last years week 3 – Roethlisberger went 2/4, Brees 4/6, Newton 17/28, Cousins 20/27

No news, but what my gut would have told me, your numbers confirm regarding Big Ben and Drew Brees. I don’t think, I don’t know, but wouldn’t think they will play all that much. Cousins was in a different situation last year, but that being said, he played more minutes in a meaningless Week 17 game than anyone expected so I’ll be looking to him and Cam unless I see something that says that they definitely Won’t see ample time.

• tratow

Thanks bro. I really need to stop clinging to these small gpp’s, but my nightly budget is normally $2-3 for preseason. So far I have won a good amount of money and might actually have a bankroll to carry me through the regular season.

Thats a huge plus!!

• tratow

Anyone looking at RGIII tonight, pairing with Pryor.. I know Gordon is supposed to play tonight, but I don’t think he see’s many reps since he will not be playing the first 4 games and they need to get Pryor, Barnidge and probably Coleman some work in. I don’t see Hawkins being much of a factor and am not sure how much run Coleman will actually get in his first “game” and I currently only have RG and Pryor but think Barnidge could be a decent add as well.. RG just worries me with if he will use his TE or not, but Barnidge has shown he is capable..

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@tratow said...

Anyone looking at RGIII tonight, pairing with Pryor.. I know Gordon is supposed to play tonight, but I don’t think he see’s many reps since he will not be playing the first 4 games and they need to get Pryor, Barnidge and probably Coleman some work in. I don’t see Hawkins being much of a factor and am not sure how much run Coleman will actually get in his first “game” and I currently only have RG and Pryor but think Barnidge could be a decent add as well.. RG just worries me with if he will use his TE or not, but Barnidge has shown he is capable..

Same here. I will be doing an RG3, Pryor, Barnidge stack for sure. And maybe RG/Coleman/Barnidge as well. Also Like Kaep and Smith stack if Kaep plays. I’m betting they will connect on a deep ball TD.

• tratow

Same here. I will be doing an RG3, Pryor, Barnidge stack for sure. And maybe RG/Coleman/Barnidge as well. Also Like Kaep and Smith stack if Kaep plays. I’m betting they will connect on a deep ball TD.

Interesting, I had not looked much at this.. Actually just looked at playing the Packer D but I may have to dig a bit deeper on this. Thanks for pointing it out!

• tratow

Has anyone heard a split for Fat Lacy and Starks for this game?

Edit: Though he did lose some weight this off-season and that has helped him retain the starting job.. So can we still call him Fat Lacy??

• hbcards

How about a narrative that the Browns might showcase Gordon for a trade?

• cxt7

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@hbcards said...

I am thinking same thing he is in my lineup

• cln2013

packers are my 3rd favorite defense tonight

• ShaunLB84

@hbcards said...

That’s a very good point, may have to make a Browns stack lineup for the heck of it.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I’m very ehhh on Gordon tonight. Actually like Ben/AB stack if they play more than a quarter.

• grindlikeagirl

Yes he can STILL be called “Fat Lacy”

• Ckp67

Naked Cam is the way to go tonight

• sterny331

is there an updated target list for todays games?

• Jcb890

@hbcards said...

They have reportedly asked for “a 2nd and then some” so that’s not happening no matter how good he looks in pre-season.

• cln2013

yes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.