NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

always a good strategy

• parabol

Been looking for Saints starters’ est. playing time. Good article here.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2016/08/saints_want_better_offensive_d.html

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

no way they play more than 2 drives at the most. last PS they only played 1 drive

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

@parabol said...

Been looking for Saints starters est. playing time. Good article here.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2016/08/saints_want_better_offensive_d.html

too many mouths to feed, i like thomas,cooks,coleman though will have my shares

• parabol

I feel the same way, but….

“ Payton said the Saints’ starters will play “a good half,” and while the high-octane Steelers offense will provide a good test for the defense, the offense is the unit that needs to display some consistency. “

Might be an edge here. Not sure.

• fcbjakub

Which rb for the redskins going get the most carries today ?

• fcbjakub

Is there going to be an article for tonights slate ??

• parabol

Yeah, Seth is on it. Look back around 4:00 EST.

• Bam79

@parabol said...

high-octane Steelers offense

The octane level will fall through the floor after a series, or maybe two..

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

@fcbjakub said...

Is there going to be an article for tonights slate ??

there will be an article and theres a blog too. Redskins Rb will be Marshall or Kelley favoring Kelley

• Schizlor

@fcbjakub said...

Which rb for the redskins going get the most carries today ?

Kelley gets the start with the 1st team O-line. Thompson is also sitting behind Jones so K will likely get most of first half I would think, as they are down on Marshall at this point in preseason

• gundog8324

Is there a TE people like? I’m almost thinking Cook, since he might snag a TD if A-Rod plays for a Series or two and I’m not terribly impressed with the rest of the TEs on the board (and the QBs throwing to them)

• kettlebell

@gundog8324 said...

Is there a TE people like? I’m almost thinking Cook, since he might snag a TD if A-Rod plays for a Series or two and I’m not terribly impressed with the rest of the TEs on the board (and the QBs throwing to them)

I think I’m just going to use Derby again.

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

@kettlebell said...

I think I’m just going to use Derby again.

there are 4 maybe 5 good tight end plays tonight

• Bharrell23

Reed, Barnidge, Bennett, Derby, Perillo, Cook all in play

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Reed, he should get plenty of reps since he hasn’t played all preseason and he won’t play next week either. I seem him playing the entire first half. I could be wrong but he has to get reps somewhere before the season starts.

• Ckp67

Do y’all think Brandin Cooks will be chalk? I don’t really care but if he goes underlooked, a TD or 2 against these Steelers corners are very real.

• sgjanik6

Roethlisberger will be under the radar tonight since he wont play more than a drive or two at the most. But bet heavily on one of those two drives resulting in him throwing a tuddy, because Tomlin loves to rile up the yinzers in late August. Happens every year.

• theleafnode

Seth mentioned Cousins as good play even in a tougher matchup with BUF front 7. I’d like to counter that with the fact that Rob Ryan is the assistant head coach/defense….As talented as Bills defenders are, they get knocked down a peg with Ryan on the staff.

Thoughts? Am I crazy? Am I too excited to play Cousins & Reed stack? Maybe they’ll be chalk?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@theleafnode said...

Seth mentioned Cousins as good play even in a tougher matchup with BUF front 7. I’d like to counter that with the fact that Rob Ryan is the assistant head coach/defense….As talented as Bills defenders are, they get knocked down a peg with Ryan on the staff.

Thoughts? Am I crazy? Am I too excited to play Cousins & Reed stack? Maybe they’ll be chalk?

People always hate on Rob Ryan but I have did a lot of research on his career and he has NEVER had the right personnel to run the Ryan style of defense. Also Rob is a better teacher/coach and not a great play caller. With Rex there to help guide the play calling during games I think this defense will be much better. As far as tonight… I think Cousins and the Skins offense is much better than people care to admit. They should have some level of success, not sure how much and I still think we have better plays on the board.

• kettlebell

is the weather much of a concern down in Tampa?

• Razzle11

@kettlebell said...

is the weather much of a concern down in Tampa?

The pics I just saw on Twitter have me a bit worried….

• bonuscash

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

Check the hourly on Tampa, looks fine by game time. Shows 10 percent chance and low wind.

• sterny331

rgiii a good call for tonight?

• sethayates

I’m retweet and posting some stuff on Twitter. I won’t have time to continue to update this thread. Jumping on periscope at 630ET as well.

Big news in Buffalo. Their beat writer doesn’t thin McCoy plays much. Mike Gillislee is in concussion protocol. I would swap to Jonathan Williams who is probably my top play if all this happens.

Charles Clay could also sit. See this tweet

https://twitter.com/SethayatesDFS/status/769291744915648513

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.