NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• Davidd0726

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Several-Bills-starters-not-expected-to-dress-vs-Washington/9da2a8e2-438f-44ca-8922-3dcc16b4f4e9

looks like mccoy wont play

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Has anyone seen anything on redskins starters? Really liking Cousins with all the bills starters out and cousins having all 3 of his weapons…

• BB4E

No Cardale Jones and looks like Tyrod wont play for very long. Is EJ worth taking a look at? And what receiver would be best to pair him with?

• Ckp67

@BB4E said...

No Cardale Jones and looks like Tyrod wont play for very long. Is EJ worth taking a look at? And what receiver would be best to pair him with?

EJ and Greg Little

• Ckp67

I feel like Jonathan Williams still has a crowded backfield. Reggie, Boom Herron and Wilder Jr will still get carries. All this and gong against the Redskins 1’s.

• HoneyBear81

Maybe the redskins d is a better choice now?

• bolu

Bills front 7 was missing a lot even before the late news from today. Dareus in rehab, Shaq Lawson and Ragland out. The backup that punched Geno Smith also out. They had a backup linebacker retire in the offseason and Mario Williams left in free agency. As bad as Williams played last year he was still able to play a ton of snaps as a starter. I don’t think they had a better option on last year’s team if they had benched him. It’s true that Ragland and Lawson are rookies that didn’t play on the team last year, but the Bills lost players from last year and didn’t bring in much in free agency.

• bolu

@HoneyBear81 said...

Maybe the redskins d is a better choice now?

Slightly better, but very close for the defenses today. Great day to rotate.

• bolu

Walt Powell is a good contrarian option with Manuel

• magicfan101

RG Overall Ranking

wow McCoy at 20%

• theleafnode

God I love preseason

• TJRhodes

@magicfan101 said...

wow McCoy at 20%

Just switched him out with a few minutes left, whoooooo!

• magicfan101

RG Overall Ranking

Gronk at 6.9%

• TJRhodes

J. Williams 15.6% owned

• cdub6238

Lesean 20% owned..oops

• BIF

@magicfan101 said...

Gronk at 6.9%

That makes me smile

• magicfan101

RG Overall Ranking

McCoy is the 2nd highest owned player on the slate so far , only behind Cam at 21%

• BIF

@cdub6238 said...

Lesean 20% owned..oops

That’ll help LOL

Do your research folks !!

• magicfan101

RG Overall Ranking

Charles clay 3.9% as well, lots of dead LUs right off the bat

• BIF

Caro DST catches early break with a miss from Mr. automatic

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I guess Blount is out or just not playing?

• fpm2015

@slpanthers24 said...

Man I guess Blount is out or just not playing?

who is rb? its not on TV

• TJRhodes

white and gaffney from what I saw on the NFL channel

• fpm2015

@TJRhodes said...

white and gaffney from what I saw on the NFL channel

hmm well he’s got 5 yards

• fpm2015

kirk cousins is pissing me off

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.