NFL FORUM

Comments

• Dolphins2016

Thoughts on the Thursday night games as well as the rest of the weekend. Only 2 games tonight..

• Ipt007

Cousins getting the dropsies from his WR

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@fpm2015 said...

who is rb? its not on TV

both

• cdub6238

no Antonio Brown cash lol 2 bad i went with crappy Cousins at QB

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Well got Brown and Hogan in a lineup together. Should cash I think.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Too bad Brees is that QB. Let’s go already NO.

• BIF

@slpanthers24 said...

Man I guess Blount is out or just not playing?

That is typical Belichek – he never feeds the same guy 2 games in a row
    I faded Blount and all NE RB; hope Gaffney doesn’t hurt me with the fade but I figured Blount proved his worth last week and won starter job so he might actually not play.

• BIF

Big Ben out already in 1st Q along with most starters

• cdub6238

somebody put an APB out on Mike Thomas only 1 with a 0 so far…killin me

• Ipt007

Add Ross to that APB

• Dolphins2016

Goodbye money I won the other night….

• Turn2gold

Cooks not playing ?

• BIF

@Ipt007 said...

Add Ross to that APB

read Seth’s article, Ross was not a good play as Wash outside receivers (Jackson and Garçon plus Reed) playing today, only Crowder out and he is slot and that is Ryan Grant spot

• Ipt007

Hope to get some Mccoy to Ross in the 2H

• fpm2015

@BIF said...

read Seth’s article, Ross was not a good play as Wash outside receivers (Jackson and Garçon plus Reed) playing today, only Crowder out and he is slot and that is Ryan Grant spot

the starters aint playing the whole game

• BIF

@fpm2015 said...

the starters aint playing the whole game

Agree but he is gonna lose over half his snaps as the guys behind him are gonna play as well – he played half a game last 2 weeks now he’ll be lucky to play a quarter.

• cdub6238

Cousins at QB..Brown at WR..Funchess at WR…mixed with a light Mike Thomas and Eli Rogers, maybe they get 2nd half run….and im barely min cashing in the $3

still have Crockett and Cook for the Packers though..

• Dolphins2016

Nevermind Im 147th currently in the $3.

• PDFOUR

@Dolphins2016 said...

Nevermind Im 147th currently in the $3.

I was until Packers decided to give up a TD to crappy San Fran. Numberfire experts said to pick packers defense because San Fran is suppose to be bad.

• Ipt007

Kap is toast. No chance Kelly plays him this year. What a fall from grace.

• fantasyisfun

Great night in the $3

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Ipt007 said...

Kap is toast. No chance Kelly plays him this year. What a fall from grace.

I wouldn’t say that. He has basically been recovering from injury this entire camp. He went 7 days without throwing. In five weeks he will look like a brand new QB. Gabbert was a good salvage job, but he will never be the long term answer. He just does not have the natural talent that Kaep does. I give Kaep 4-6 weeks and he will be fully healthy and more in tune with the offense. Either way this team will be a dumpster fire. I love my team but the offense had no bright spots. The defense at least has some young guys ready to get after it but even most of them are a year or two away. This will be a loooong season for me.

• sc619246

Anything for early today???

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@fantasyisfun said...

Great night in the $3

Saw that train. Nice job.

Saw Seth’s tweet about DK gpps almost filling so I reserved some play plugging in ware in the early and Kelce at TE in 1.

• SeeRed4

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I wouldn’t say that. He has basically been recovering from injury this entire camp. He went 7 days without throwing. In five weeks he will look like a brand new QB. Gabbert was a good salvage job, but he will never be the long term answer. He just does not have the natural talent that Kaep does. I give Kaep 4-6 weeks and he will be fully healthy and more in tune with the offense. Either way this team will be a dumpster fire. I love my team but the offense had no bright spots. The defense at least has some young guys ready to get after it but even most of them are a year or two away. This will be a loooong season for me.

#SuckForDeshaunWatson

• cdub6238

well damn..guess Kelce looks to be done for the Chiefs already..bummer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).