Los Angeles at Los Angeles 8:00 PM
    Houston at New Orleans 8:00 PM
    Oakland at Dallas 8:00 PM
    Green Bay at Denver 9:00 PM

Sunday, August 27th
    Chicago at Tennessee 1:00 PM
    Cincinnati at Washington 4:30 PM
    San Francisco at Minnesota 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

@Dfspacman said...

Baldwin a major letdown

There we go. At least something!

• Dfspacman

I don’t know why I have lacy on my lineup smh

• AVivier

Spent $56 on satellites tonight for the DK milly maker, right now winning 10 entries. I hope this doesn’t go to sh*t!

• Syzltuth

Missing cashing by less than 3 points because of that last sea td knocking kc d down. Didn’t have the greatest lu construction tonight but was in it right up until then.

• AVivier

Today went well. Took 31st in a top 30 satellite, but whatever. Everything I entered was a multiple return. Stoked for Week 1. Carson Palmer moved up a little on my list.

• Dfspacman

Garapollo and fat ass Lacy killed my only lineup

• Dfspacman

Y’all checkout the fantasy draft free roll with a $2000 prize to 1st place…

• tomac

I was fortunate enough to finish top five in that two years ago…a great way to build some bankroll for the season and a smart move by Fantasy Draft…its not cash you win, but their equivalent of fdp…so you have to play through it.

• Alcox88

IMO Connor is a lock tonight. Who else is everyone looking at RB?

• prater715

• BIF

Can’t wait to see the guys coming in here after lock to bitch about all the big names not dressing tonight – the premium chat room and Seth’s late updates is worth the $20 alone.

• BIF

I like both Conner and Coleman at RB also have some Ervin, Mizzel and Kamara

• Ringthebell26

We going with the quarterback tonight who will get a LOT run

• heyfeefellskee

Literally swapped DJ out at the last second. 2 minutes later news broke he wouldn’t be playing.

Disaster averted. For now.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@BIF said...

I like both Conner and Coleman at RB also have some Ervin, Mizzel and Kamara

Anyone else you like? lol. I can’t think of a time your advice was completely off base so I always come to the forums before lock to see who you like.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Who does everyone like on defense? I went Steelers but need something contrarian.

• Dfspacman

Gurley sitting

• Syzltuth

Tyrod off to concussion p

• yisman

today is my first time playing preseason DFS

hope my guys play

• yisman

@heyfeefellskee said...

Literally swapped DJ out at the last second. 2 minutes later news broke he wouldn’t be playing.

Disaster averted. For now.

which player is this?

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Hahaha giants defense baby!

• bengalhockey

@yisman said...

which player is this?

David Johnson

• bengalhockey

Giants defense was the only one I considered using. Locked them in and moved on.

• yisman

thanks

I just heard Mike Evans is sitting

He was expected to start

edit: looking at his player card, news came out before gametime

• yisman

Winston picked off the endzone

off to a bad start here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).