08:00 PM EST : Seattle ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 39.5
    10:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 7 ) at Oakland ( -7 ) — T: 41

Saturday
    01:00 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) — T: 48
    04:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( 4 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4 ) — T: 45.5
    04:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) — T: 42
    04:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) — T: 42.5
    07:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Jacksonville ( -3 ) — T: 40
    07:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( ?? ) at Miami ( ?? ) — T: ??
    08:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) — T: 43.5

Sunday
    04:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 1.5 ) at Buffalo ( -1.5 ) — T: 41.5
    08:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) — T: 43.5

• Mtwizz777

I haven’t looked much but, Brady top option at QB?

Is Gallman getting the full first half?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Mtwizz777 said...

I haven’t looked much but, Brady top option at QB?

He might be. Guessing he plays the whole half but a little worried he doesn’t but could do damage in 1.5 Q. Needs some reps with new WRs and Panthers are vulnerable in secondary.

I’m probably 33% Brady, 33% Cam, and mixing in Cousins and Keenum in the rest.

• hobbes2d

RG Overall Ranking

@CleverGroom said...

That would make more sense to me if they weren’t hiding Rob Gronkowski too.

We already know about Gronk. Hollister got tons of buzz in camp but hasn’t been used in the preseason games at all. Given their situation at WR it makes sense they might utilize the 2 sets and use someone like White as a slot receiver in certain situations.

• dadler40

@bluebroker said...

till talking about backups playing the majority of this game. I’ve said this before, Hundley has been one of the best preseason QBs in the NFL for 3/4 years. Kizer has been

Where can one find silva’s slate rankings? or was this on a podcast?

• deactivated204643

@dadler40 said...

Where can one find silva’s slate rankings? or was this on a podcast?

It’s part of JMtoWin’s One Week Season package. His defenses 1-5 are:
    OAK
    MIN
    NYG
    DET
    WAS

• dadler40

@bluebroker said...

It’s part of JMtoWin’s One Week Season package. His defenses 1-5 are:
    OAK
    MIN
    NYG
    DET
    WAS

Awesome, thank you blue. Care to share his QB/RB/WR/TE 1-5?

• Dfspacman

Will Tye for all the money

• deactivated204643

@dadler40 said...

Awesome, thank you blue. Care to share his QB/RB/WR/TE 1-5?

Newton
    Brady
    Stafford
    Wilson
    Cousins

I can’t print the whole thing here but these are the QBs.

There are lots of smart sharps out there, JM and Silva among them. There are sharp people on this forum, too. I don’t use these rankings for much beyond verifying my own research. Trust yourself over any other opinions.

• Mtwizz777

Is C. Sims a fade against a tough Broncos defense?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Mtwizz777 said...

Is C. Sims a fade against a tough Broncos defense?

Since he is out.. I would fade him personally.

• Mtwizz777

What about Kelley and Bibbs?

• VRod305

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah, I’ve been working on controlling myself and controlling my br for the past few months. I took a look at what game types and contests I was good in and those that I struggled with and have been trying to stay within these restraints. As a result I’ve been doing better lately as well, nothing huge to get excited about but positive and steady br growth for the most part. Only took me 3 years to figure this out :/

I kind of figured this out last year during football and then again in baseball. I do much better with less games and less options and usually try to stick to those.

• depalma13

@bluebroker said...

I think you’re right. That’s why both teams are playing the dress rehearsal like it’s the 4th preseason game.

EDIT:
    My message light has been flashing for days and I don’t have any new messages. If someone sent me one, I didn’t get it. If someone knows how to turn it off any help is appreciated.

Yeah mine too.

• deactivated204643

@depalma13 said...

Yeah mine too.

We must be the big winners of the Secret RG Jackpot!

• kdsdawg

one Detroit beat writer seems to think Ameer Abdullah is the one to watch..I was more on the Kerryon Johnson train myself, guess I might rethink

• deactivated204643

@kdsdawg said...

one Detroit beat writer seems to think Ameer Abdullah is the one to watch..I was more on the Kerryon Johnson train myself, guess I might rethink

I have a hard time playing Abdullah so I’m not. I played him a little last week, that was enough for me. If he goes off, so be it.

• Matoshea

Any other teams besides GB that will be resting their starters?

• Syzltuth

@VRod305 said...

I kind of figured this out last year during football and then again in baseball. I do much better with less games and less options and usually try to stick to those.

Yeah I’ve found that I do better in the smaller contests and with smaller slates, especially single game contests. I also look at the payout % (gpp) and try to target contests that pay out around 25% of the people as opposed to those that are 20% or less. Also, for some reason I’ve found I do well in soccer, even though I know very little about it, don’t folllow it or know much about the players. Go figure

• VRod305

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah I’ve found that I do better in the smaller contests and with smaller slates, especially single game contests. I also look at the payout % (gpp) and try to target contests that pay out around 25% of the people as opposed to those that are 20% or less. Also, for some reason I’ve found I do well in soccer, even though I know very little about it, don’t folllow it or know much about the players. Go figure

That doesn’t surprise me. One of my better finishes came in a NHL GPP about a year and a half ago (I was second and some bullshit goal late and a stat correction pushed me down to 8th). Since I don’t care about that garbage and don’t really know much, I would read picks for it and just plug those guys in, unlike sports that I know where I will change my mind 100 times.

• Matoshea

Warren or Richard tonight?

• KindGuy

Welp. Was rushing like crazy because I was focused on MLB.

Good luck all!

• Syzltuth

Newton could have broken his neck with that play

• damionismyname

@Syzltuth said...

Newton could have broken his neck with that play

Just broke a lot of lineups though.

• depalma13

Newton done? FML

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler