Houston at Dallas 7:00 PM
    Chicago at Indianapolis 7:00 PM
    New Orleans at New York 7:30 PM
    San Francisco at Kansas City 8:00 PM
    Denver at Los Angeles 9:00 PM
    Seattle at Los Angeles 10:00 PM

Sunday, August 25
    Pittsburgh at Tennessee 8:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• callmetouch

@Syzltuth said...

Cook listed as unlikely to play from everything I read, rushes 85 yds for a td. Only 7% in my contest so most everyone else read the same thing as well

Murray getting the entire first half and i missed that. Went all in on Hundley

• sox9

@Syzltuth said...

Cook listed as unlikely to play from everything I read, rushes 85 yds for a td. Only 7% in my contest so most everyone else read the same thing as well

typical of the disinformation you get in pre-season games.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

typical of the disinformation you get in pre-season games.

just wait for regular season, otherwise go to AC or Vegas and play blackjack

• Syzltuth

Cousins too but the fact he’s -1 passing yards with 5 min left in the halfhas me seriously rethinking my minn exposure come week 1

• realphipps

Sounds like Jets running starters, minus Bell, possibly into 3rd quarter.

• callmetouch

Saints/NYJ seem like the starter stacks. But i’ll pass.

• Syzltuth

Lamar miller maybe done for the season…?

• dbullsfan

• sox9

@Syzltuth said...

Lamar miller maybe done for the season…?

It’s why they need to eliminate pre-season, or at least limit it to 2 games.

• jayzee666

For the guys that playerd the Dallas D.
    How the hell did you know that I was playing Webb!

REAPER playing Preeason Football is just not fair for those players trying to make a team!!

• callmetouch

Can’t believe I played Joe Webb over Brees Or Mahomes

• sox9

Brees and Mahomes easy pickins’ against really crappy teams. Jets and SF both under .500 this year. really crappy teams.

• sox9

After Lamar Miller, I would think coaches limit or pull their starting RBs for the rest of the night and Week 4 of pre-season

• jayzee666

I want to apologize to Webb, his teammates, his family, and every dfs player that picked him for playing him tonight.
    I also just want to take this time now before the season starts to apologize for all the players I am about to ruin by playing them in my LUs..

• dbullsfan

Andrew Luck is retiring Holy Sh&* did not see that coming

• thevogaman

@dbullsfan said...

• dbullsfan

anyone else in the Fantasy Draft Hooters freeroll, I ran a 5 team Cash train, sitting right around 300 right now with the Rams D, top 750 win a $20 ticket. 5 of those tickets on a freeroll would be nice.

• sox9

Webb=BUM!

• sox9

@dbullsfan said...

Imagine lots of folks already had their draft and took Luck as their starting QB. Ouch. Not a fantasy killer line Leveon last year, about as bad as if you drafted Lamaar Miller maybe.

• sox9

JETS really suck. That punter had the angle and 10 yards on the returner and the returner blew right by him

• sox9

Luck, Miller, maybe Gordon—who else done before the season starts? Zeke should be there game 1.

• dbullsfan

@sox9 said...

Luck, Miller, maybe Gordon—who else done before the season starts? Zeke should be there game 1.

I have a feeling Gordon reports by Monday

• yisman

I whiffed like last week.

Preston Williams and Miles Sanders put up 0s. Guessing they didn’t play.

• Dfspacman

Is Succop likely to be kicking?

• djw2033

Any word on starters tonight ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).